Chapter 22: Chapter 10

A/N: Standard disclaimer: I own Nothing in this story except my OC. Everything Rwby-related content belongs to Rooster Teeth and respective artists. Everything Honkai-related content belongs to HoYoverse and the respective artists.

Mei-senpai = Thoughts/Flashback

Glynda and her crew left Arc City. They hoped to track down Ruby with the data stored in the Ningyo's brain. Sienna, an enforcer of Atlas, later made contact. She wanted the Hyperion to meet with her and transfer the Gem of Desire held by Atlas. The Gray Serpent, allegedly dead, hacked into the Hyperion's systems through the Ningyo. After much chaos, the crew managed to restore order to the Hyperion. But the Ningyo remained unconscious. The girls have yet to decide on what to do next.

"I've severed the link between the Ningyo and the mainframe of the Hyperion. But we lack the facilities to awaken her. We must use what we have at Atlas HQ." Einstein said

"But what about Sienna? She said she needed support and claimed that Schicksal sent a large force to seize the Gem of Desire. Things will get worse if Schicksal gets their hands on that Gem." Tesla asked

"...I talked to Madam Glynda about this. I came up with two plans. One: Ignore Sienna's request for aid and return to our HQ to repair the Ningyo. Though we'll give up the Gem of Desire to search for Ruby, focusing our forces will minimize risks. We basically give up the Gem and let Sienna and her forces get defeated by Schicksal. This plan may not be the best." Einstein said.

"Hmmm, safe but risky. If Schicksal gets the gem, Otto will start another eruption." Jaune said.

"What about the other plan?" Blake asked.

"Split our forces evenly for Atlas HQ and for helping Sienna. We'll solve both issues if we're lucky. But Schicksal might defeat both forces and we'll end up losing everything. Plan 1 is less risky, but we'll definitely lose both the Gem of Desire and Sienna. Plan 2 is an attempt to keep what we have, but it's amore dangerous gamble." Einstein said,

"A tough choice..." Tesla said.

"Yeah, both plans have their own risks." Ironwood said.

"We should vote on this." Glynda said.

"Let's think about this for 5 minutes and cast our votes afterwards." Einstein said.

This is important. How would everyone choose?

After 5 mins.

"We can't afford to lose the Ningyo's intel nor the Gem of Desire...Do you have any ideas, Weiss?" Glynda asked.

" I'd rather look for Ruby. Four months have already passed. I'm really worried about her." Weiss said.

"Wow, it has been 4 months... It must be the hardest 4 months for Ruby." Yang said.

"Me too. But I don't want to risk everyone...I guess we have to go for plan 1." Glynda said.

"I'd like to listen to what you have to say, Dr. Einstein." Weiss said.

"I'm going for plan 1. Ruby is essential to Otto's plans. We should try to find her first. And we shouldn't trust Sienna. She's the one who framed your father and caused you to reawaken as a Herrscher in Kuroyuri." Einstein said.

"Honestly, I don't think that there will be a day that I will see father as a caring parent." Winter said.

"I know... I won't forget what she did to me." Weiss said.

"But to be honest, plan 1 isn't perfect either. There's too much uncertainty. Can we keep ourselves ahead of Otto? How useful is the Ningyo's intel?" Einstein said.