Chapter 9: Intermission

A/N: Standard disclaimer: I own Nothing in this story except my OC.Everything Rwby-related content belongs to Rooster Teeth and respective artists.Everything Honkai-related content belongs to HoYoverse and the respective artists.

Mei-senpai = Thoughts

Last time.

"I know you are there." He called out once he closed the door.

???: "Damn, I thought I got the jump on you."

"I miss you, my princess, it's been years."

???: "Yes, it has, I miss you too, my prince...."

A heavy silence filled the room.

"HAHAHA" Laughter filled the room.

Both Shadow and the mysterious person suddenly burst out laughing.

???: "Ah, I miss our roleplay. It's been 10 years."

"It has been a long time, how has your travels been.... Lumine."

The mysterious person walked out of the shadows towards Shadow, revealing a blonde long-haired woman wearing a white outfit with a shawl around her neck which splits into two thin parts in two directions behind her. The shawl has blue patterns on it. She wears a frock which is thigh-length at the front and knee length at the back. She has blue patterns all over her outfit. On her feet she has white shoes which go all the way up to her knees.

 On her feet she has white shoes which go all the way up to her knees

"It's been fun. There were so many interesting things in all bubble universes. New technology, new food, new cultures and new friends." Lumine said.

"That sounds very interesting, you should write a book about them. Anyways, how's Aether been?"

"As annoying as ever, last I checked, he was still packing his stuff for your next trip." Lumine said.

"Next trip ? Where will you be going this time?"

"We are going to a universe called Teyvat. We are going to leave tomorrow, so I thought I come to visit you since I could sense your awakening." Lumine said.

"Then shall we take a walk, my lady." Shadow said with a formal bow.

"Hahaha. We shall." Lumine said with a chuckle, taking his hand.

In the Armory.

"Look at all different weapons. Is that a sword made out of ice?! That Scythe looks like crescent rose!" Ruby shouted in excitement.

"Ruby, look a missile launcher ! and errr a weird crossbow-looking weapon." Nora said, confused about what it was.

Ruby and Summer went towards Nora to see the unknown weapon.

"Err, it looks like a toy." Summer said.

"Well, it is technically a joke weapon but it's surprisingly effective against zombies."