V. the flea and the acrobat

Morgan stared at the mirror looking at herself and the outfit she chose for Will's funeral. She was at Mariam's house since she didn't feel like going back home and being with her dad Hopper. She continued staring at herself for a bit until Mariam spoke entering her room that Morgan was staring at herself at. "You alright?" Mariam asked standing next to her getting ready for the funeral by putting makeup on. Morgan jumped at the sound of her voice but then nodded, "Yeah I just got too into my thoughts you know." She chuckled and started fixing her hair in front of the mirror.

Mariam who was putting makeup on will stop and remember when Morgan said she was gonna do something but she didn't quite exactly told her what when they were at the bleachers that day. She looked at Morgan, "Also what were you gonna do because you didn't tell me." She brought it up. Morgan looked at Mariam and sighed.

"Since everybody is gonna be at the funeral, I've been thinking about trying to get over the fact that I hate Nancy. Maybe apologize to her while I'm there too you know because I realize I've been acting like a bitch especially over a man." Morgan explained  but didn't exactly really say what her motive was and it was the fact she wanted to know what Nancy & Jonathan were secretly doing after catching them in the photo room together that made Mariam slowly nod and a smile came on her face thinking she was saying the truth.

"Well I'm glad that you're being mature and owning up to your mistakes." Mariam said putting her makeup down since she was finished with it, That made Morgan had a small smile on her face regretting the fact that she just lied to her face. Soon later, Mariam's mom will yell from downstairs calling their names.

"Mariam, Morgan come on!" She yelled.

Morgan & Mariam quickly left the room and went downstairs leaving for the funeral.

𓆩♡𓆪

At the funeral Morgan stood next to Mariam and recognized some faces at the event like Daniel with his sister Jennie along with The Wheelers, Mike's friends & so forth . She listened to the man speak over the casket of Will and at some times catched herself taking quick glances at Nancy but she wasn't the only one as some people looked at Morgan due to the fact she's the daughter of Hopper but was there without him. Morgan knew exactly why they were looking anyway but she didn't care.

After the funeral ended, Morgan watched as Mariam went to follow her mom to talk to a couple of adults to show their consideration to Joyce about Will which made Morgan walk away from them in a very quick manner to find Nancy & Jonathan to eavesdrop on them. That will eventually stop when Daniel got her attention.

"Hey Morgan!" Daniel exclaimed which made Morgan jump since it was so random. She looked at him awkwardly, "Oh hey D-Daniel." She stammered feeling some sort of anxiety as if Daniel knew what she was doing anyway. Daniel raised an eyebrow at Morgan confused since she was acting a bit off, with his hands in his pockets. He asked, "Are you good?"