iii. mirkwood

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

  Tee sat next to El who was playing with the supercomm with the yoda in his hand playing with it. Tee & El weren't really paying attention to the group's conversation and acting like they both didn't just use their powers in front of the group. That was when Dustin grabbed some sort of toy like a star ship from Star Wars getting in front of Tee & El, the boys & Layla turned to see what was gonna happen next with what Dustin was gonna do. 

"Hey! Hey! I want you guys to concentrate." Dustin told Tee & El who looked at him in sync until Dustin dropped it and they both didn't really do anything and just looked back up at Dustin when it fell. Dustin slightly embarrassed grabbed it again and held it. "Okay one more time." He said and walked back.

"Dustin they're not gonna-" Layla said before getting cut off by him.

"Yes they are!" 

Dustin then moved back  a few steps and looked at Tee. "Teleport and grab this before it falls okay?" Dustin asked him. Tee just blinked as he dropped it again not going anything. "Idiot." Lucas mumbled while Mike made his way to grab it. "They're not dogs!" He said to Dustin.

"Guys it's time for school!"  His mom yelled from upstairs.  Layla, Dustin & Lucas quickly went to pack their stuff and once they were done ran upstairs so it was just Mike with Tee & El. "Just stay down here. Don't make any noise, and don't leave. If you get hungry, eat Dustin's snacks. Okay?" He explained to them.

"Michael!" His mom yelled again.

"Coming!" Mike yelled back and turned to them. "You know those powerlines?" He asked them. "Powerlines?" El said confused. Mike nodded in approval, "Yeah. The ones behind my house." He asked again.

"Yeah.." Tee responded.

"Meet us there after school." Mike said before taking the watch off his hand. "At 3:15." He gave it to him. "When the numbers read three-one-five meet us there." He added as Eleven looked at the watch that Tee held.

"Three-One-Five." Eleven repeated looking at the watch. Tee looked at the watch too as Mike ran grabbing his backpack and went upstairs out of the basement closing the door after him.

𓆩♡𓆪

Morgan walked through the hallways of hawkins high making her way to the lockers and hoping Mariam would still be there or at least waiting for her. She felt bad for being a dickhead to Mariam and wanted to make things up with her to be the best friends they were again, yeah she liked Daniel but Mariam was the one person she was closest too. The one who was there when Morgan was crying on her shoulder after an argument she and her dad Hopper had, the one who is always there for her.  

She eventually made her way to the locker after getting looks from people that Morgan didn't seem to care about only having one thing in her mind was talking to Mariam. She stood there until a conversation caught her attention making her turn to where Daniel's sister Jennie was gossiping with her friends Selly & Imani.  Having nothing to do, She would eavesdrop listening to their conversation while opening her locker.