S2 EP 5 results of the strong

Start from the beginning

Blight: "that is strange indeed, perhaps there's some sort of mix up, I'll look into it"

Makoto would text: "oh thanks for your help"

Susano would text: "alright then see ya, find the guy who did that" soon when they left the room blight would crumble the forms

Blight: "someone's up to no good, I guess it's about time I make my move"

Outside the office room

Shiki: "Kuzunohas"

Suigintou: "Edmond"

Gawain: "Ash" the rest of them would nod

Makoto: "hey everyone, did you finish the application"

Leo: "we were able to finish them, am I to assume you did the same"

Susano: "yeah we finished it, now wasn't Makoto's shop going to open here"

Shiki: "that's today sir but it's unfortunate we won't get Gotetsu as much"

Suigintou: "you need to cut that from your diet for a while and it's not goodbye forever"

Makoto: "we can go there at least once a while"

Shiki: "sounds marvelous" soon they would walk for a bit as they would turn towards the store to see a billboard on the shop

Susano: "ah yes the 3 languages, English, Japanese for the heroes if they see it"

Incursio: "lets hope not and ah yes the common, it's unfortunate that's required"

Makoto: "maybe but otherwise it looks good"

Shiki: "last I remember I'm sure Tomoe said she would send employees to work at this location"

Gawain: "hahaha with Tomoe you'll never know, who she sends"

Komi would careful open the door: "maybe it's anonymous of the Battle maids" soon the door would open as it was the combat Maid

Nero would open the door: "hello there big sister it seems you came here" she would be wearing clothing more likely found in a store clerk

The second person was Mash and one security Guard he's not in disguise now as the red demon

Mash: "we meet again master and sister" the 2 maids would hug Komi as she would make a cute smile

Incursio: (too precious)

Red demon: "remember me sir"

Makoto: "you're the demon who always cook meals for us when the maids aren't available"

Susano: "wait why are you here?"

Red Demon: "I'm here to help the dwarves carry the stuff, after this I'll return home and miss Mio is borrowing my kitchen"

Makoto: "oh is that so" (that would explain why he's here)

He would have a flashback first meeting him as he scream as he look like a horror movie monster: (his meals are delicious but I do remember vomiting after knowing he cooks hyumans sometimes but lately he doesn't use them to cook, at least I hope so)

Makoto: "so how would you rate theses 2" he would look towards komi as she would shake before taking a few breaths

Komi: "for Nero she'll do her job as long as the customer doesn't cause trouble, she doesn't nearly hate hyumans as much but"

Makoto: "if a rowdy one shows up she'll throw him out literally and Mash was it"

Komi: "yes she might be a bit, lack of control when it comes to interesting her guests"