Six

"I'm telling you, its true!" Il-ha shouted into the phone between his hand and his ear. Woo-Taek was standing over his desk as he snuck his phone out to talk to his friends from other schools. They werent surprised to hear all the high schools were issued the agreement paper.

    "What" did you guys get it, too?" He asked as he started toward the front of the classroom. "Really? I don't know, idiot. I guess were fighting the balloons."

    Min-ha looked over at his familiarly deep voice. He was bending down to sit on Young-hoon's desk in the middle of the classroom. He was talking loudly on the phone and sat on the corner of Young-hoon's desk, earning a death glare to the back of the head. Everyone knew their tense relationship of antagonizer and antagonized. Il-ha liked getting the rise out of Young-hoon.

    "Okay, hang up. Okay, shut up. No, you're wrong. Okay, bye." He said loudly into the phone. His voice grew louder each time he talked into the phone until he heard the click of the line getting hung up on. Min-ha started around towards the front of the class to talk to her situationship.

    "Il-ha..." She called with a heavy blush tinted with the light make up she wore. She smiled as she walked over to him, gaining a mesmorized look from Il-ha. He stared at her as she walked over. It was weird for the both of them to have to talk casually as if they were friends and pretend in front of the classroom./

    "Min-ha..." His voice trailed until she walked up to him. "What is it?"

    "Are you really allowed to have your phone?" She asked, smiling at him. He looked sheppishly down at his phone and suffed the phone into his khaki pants.

"Does I t rally matter whether I have it or not?" He asked, raising a thick brow at her. She didn't realy have an answer for hi.

"Did the other person say they got it too?" She asked.

"Yeah...wow, i guess this is really fucking happening." He shrugged and smiled at Min-ha. The conversation sort of died out, but the two were still staring at one another for a second. Both having the same thoughts and Min-ha wished she could give him a hug or link her arm with him, grab his hand and hold it. She knew she couldn't in front of all the other students. He was lost in her doe like features and scoffed at how silly they were acting holding back.

He really didn't understand why she wanted to keep it such a secret.

"I-" Min-h started

"Hey." Someone said a little loud enough for both Il-ha and Min-ha's attnetion to be side swiped. "If you're done talking, go back to your fucking seat."

Il-ha was still staring at Min-ha, but his expression grew to amused and pissed off all at once. Min-ha watched the physical and emotional change right before her eyes. She clenched her jaw at the awkward tension and saw him smirk as he twisted his back, staring down at Young-hoon for a second.

"I don't want to." He grinned with an amused look on his face. Now that Min-ha was standing here, apart of him had gotten his pride risen up.

"You'll get points deducted if you don't turn in your phone." Young-hoon threatened. Min-ha gulped as a tightness in her chest started up while watching Il-ha stand up off the desk.

Il-ha didn't wait to try and intimidate Young-hoon by grabbing the side of the desk and violently throwing the desk off to the side. Min-ha gasped at the loud crashing of the desk laying on its side directly beside her desk. Jang-su was sitting in hr desk turned backwards to Joon-hee, Yoo-jung and Hee-rak. The desk slammed down to them, causing the whole group to break apart and move away from Min-ha's desk and step back.