6~

A year had passed since Chelsea's disappearance and yet no one took notice. It was easy to be forgotten, with new trends coming and going the #Chelseawasmurdered did as well. But she'd be happy, for a few weeks she'd been number one trending on twitter. Almost like they didn't forget her very existence as they previously spread rumors about her before her sudden disappearance.

I walked into school smiling, as if I wasn't putting up a facade. But I now understand Chelsea, it's easy to get sucked into that world again. As simple as typing it into the search bar of my phone, I smiled looking down at my phone, a little attention never hurt anyone.

I smiled as everyone began laughing at a joke someone made about our new business teacher.   Apparently he'd left quite the impression on many students, based on the way they spoke of him.

I occasionally laughed along, while drinking my water to ease others concerned faces about me not eating anything for lunch. I knew it wasn't healthy to skip lunch, but I felt it'd help me loose the weight much faster.

Everyone else at the table pigged out on fast food, while I was drinking water as if it was a meal.

Ever since Chelsea's death, I've felt that many of my 'friends' weren't mine but really hers. They only stuck around for appearances and out of pity. For many months I sat alone, until they came and sat by with me.

Although they only hung out with me because of pity, they always made me feel included in their group.

There were Christian and Chrissy, the athletes of the group, they played almost every sport and their parents paid good money for that too. There is Megan who is what you can the 'wild' one, she can get you into almost any party. While Erica was the snobbish one of the group, she had never broken a finger nail doing anything for herself, she was what you called spoiled. The only one that truly made me feel welcome was Carlos, who had moved from Puerto Rico our Freshman year, and grew close with me and Chelsea. He was the only one who could truly understand Chelsea's and I relationship.

The only new person at our table was Lauren, who seemed to know all the tea about our new business teacher. She was quite the character, but it was refreshing to talk about anything other than parties, sports, or school spirit.

I listened to the conversation, intrigued about our new business teacher, and what everyone was saying.

"He's like a giant, compared to my height I swear if he wasn't engaged I'd ride him into next semester." Said Lauren licking her lips, causing everyone to stare at her weirdly.

"What don't judge, you guys can't tell me that isn't one fine white man"

All the girls laughed, while the guys shook their heads in denial.

"Wouldn't you want someone your own age, someone like us?" Said Carlos flexing his muscles, while the other guys nodded their heads agreeing.

"Dating an older man/woman is an experience in itself, you get to feel what it's like to be pampered and taken care of," I said looking around the table.

It must have took them by surprise, because those were the first words to come out my mouth this lunch.

Everyone at our table became silent, as they stared above my head silently sending a message my way through their eyes.

I turned around cautiously, not expecting to see my ex sugar daddy, the man I'd met at our neighbors party. I gasped slightly at how professional he was dressed, not expecting him to be teaching at a high school, let alone mine.