Harib turned his gaze away but Haider locked Mishi with a firm glare.

"First of all change your tone and second don't interfere!" He said low voice.

Mishi was stubborn as mule she didn't loosen her stance and went outside without paying attention to Haider's warning he was just being a child and Mishi wasn't liking any one of this.

Hatim was about to descend stairs but at last moment he decided to change his mind and walked towards Hammad's room.

Hammad was laying on his bed looking at the ceiling the Netflix was on but he wasn't really paying attention to it. Hatim gently entered inside and closed the door.

The door's voice brought Hammad's attention he looked at Hatim entering and immediately turned his face to other side he doesn't wants to talk to any of them.

"Mahir bhai?" Haadi bumped into Mahir on his way downstairs.

Mahir smiled at him and ruffled his hairs. Over the years Mahir have heard about Haadi growing up making troubles. Sherry was Haadi's class fellow but they weren't friends and Sherry absorbed cringes while talking about Haadi because he himself was shy sweet introvert child but Haadi on the other hand was someone entire school knows about.

"Kese ho?" Mahir asked with smile.

Haadi was also not very fond of Mahir but in his case it was pure jealousy. Even as child when Mahir use to take Haider with him Haadi use to feel jealous.

Haadi gets jealous from every single person who manages to catch Haider's attention he wants all of his attention for himself and his siblings.

Haadi have been very attached to Haider so over the time he have started disliking Mahir and he wasn't a big fan of his mother and his younger brother because his mother was his principal and his brother was first bencher nerd which every back bencher student hates.

"Theek hu! Ap kab aye?" Haadi knew better than to show his dislike on face so he smiled back.

There was another reason for Haadi not liking Mahir and sherry because in 7th grade they entire class decided to bunk school together. They made plans day before and all of them were ready to execute the plan next day but Sherry had to snitch to his mother and brother. Mrs Sara warned the class but matter didn't involve parents the only boy whose family got involved was Haadi because Mahir told Haider.

To say Haider was furious would be understatement he controlled himself from physically punishing Haadi since he wasn't able to pull that plan but he surely scolded Haadi so much that his ears ring till date.

Similarly there have been times where because of sherry and Mahir Haadi have gotten into trouble with his bhaiya or sometimes even Hammad.

Mahir never really have a bad intention behind snitching he just talks about stuff randomly because his brother shares every single thing with him but Haadi just can see past his snitching habit.

"Kal hi aya hu!" Mahir replied.

"Bhai pass jarahe ho?" Haadi asked.

Mahir nodded.

"Baba ha unke pass ap please five minutes bad jana!" Haadi said politely.

"Haadi kuch hua ha kia?" Mahir asked.

"Kuch nhi bhot kuch!" Haadi replied.

"Kia hua?" Mahir asked worried.

Haadi was about to answer when the intercom of first floor pinged. Haadi ran straight and picked it up it was Mishi asking asking him to come downstairs.