Topper AND Luke?!

Start from the beginning

"Jesus, fine!" He whines, moving his hand from Kie's back.

Sarah walks over and kneels on the floor beside Kie. She slowly pulls her shirt up, and there's a nasty cut, going nearly diagonal on her back. Holy shit.

"Damn!" Pope yells.

"I hear ya!" John B exclaims.

I stare at her cut, frowning to myself. Ashton scoffs, hardly even mentioning it, besides saying, she's fine. That pisses me off. He doesn't even care about her!

"Man, why doncha say anythang?" Cleo glares at Ashton. She feels the same way JJ does. The way they all do.

"Because she told me it was fine on the boat. That's when she got it, that's why she headed up! Because this fucking girl pulled her in." He said pointing at Sarah.

John B started yelling, then we saw Kie stir a little. I shushed everyone and Kie slowly woke up.

"Oh my god, babe, you scared me!" Ashton exclaimed, pulling her in for a hug.

I don't think she'd like that. That girl only accepts hugs from yours truly.

"Ashton, let go! I don't like hugs!" She yells. He lets go and tilts his head down at her. He stands.

"Well I'm glad you're okay." He says, giving her a smile.

It makes my blood boil. He's such a dick.

Kie slowly starts to stand stand, but i quickly usher her to sit. Ashton glares at me, but I don't care. He pushes me away, moving in front of me and grabbing her hands. I scowl, making John B raise a hand to my shoulder.

"Okay, kie, I gotta get you home." Ashton declares.

"Oh, uh- okay!" She says with a quick smile. She moves to quickly stand up, and grab her shoes. I watch her sit on the floor.

"Hey, hey, hey. Let me. I don't want you hurt more." I tell her, plopping down in front of her. I pull her leg onto my lap. I slide her shoes on her, tying the laces. Our eyes meet, but she quickly looks away. I frown, but fix it with a small smile, trying to make it up.

"All done!" I exclaim, helping her up.

"Thanks, J." She mumbles, squeezing my hands, then finding her so-called "boyfriend".

I hate that bitch.

Ashton quickly finds Kie's hand, they say their goodbyes, but he's already pulling her out the door.

Something doesn't feel right. It's the same way I feel around people I don't trust. People I don't like. That I don't feel comfortable around.

Like Luke.

Maybe it's the way he looks at me.

But I swear to god, Ashton. If that bitch lays a hand on her, I'm going to jail. They can take me. I don't care. If Kie walks out of that relationship with a single hair out of her beautiful head, he's losing his hands. Then his life.

John B puts his hand back on my shoulder.

"I don't like him." I grumble. I don't mean to, but truly I don't like him.

My teeth grit just thinking about the way he pulled her out the fucking door. I know her curfew is soon, but give her a second. She just passed out! I know I love doing it, but I shouldn't be the one treating her like a princess! He hardly acknowledges her! Even though I gladly treat her like a princess, despite her dumbass boyfriend, he should at least put in some effort. Someone like that girl should be treated like a mothafuckin queen. I mean damn. And I mean damn. Have you seen that girl. Sexiest woman alive. If it were up to me, she'd get anything she wanted. I'd gladly get on my hands and knees for her. She has my praise. She has my everything. Whenever my baby wants it, she gets it. No, she's not my baby, but I'll get the girl.

It's my fault she's with him in the first place. If those words would've came out of my mouth, she would be in my arms. There was undeniable love between us. Everyone saw it. When they see her, they see me looking right at them with a glare. When some random boys come up, all I do is give them a look, and they run off. Kie knows, so she turns around and gives me a look. All I do is shrug. I know damn well what I do, Kie.

I'm crazy about this girl. She would see it, but this guy blinded her. I'd do anything to give her vision again.

"I know, shithead, but, Kie seems to like him." He tells me, rubbing my shoulder.

"Or is blinded by him. He's like- manipulating her! It's like- Topper level!" Sarah yells, making hand signals.

Holy shit.

She thinks the same thing.

Only she used topper.

And I used Luke.

Could that mean...

-------------------------------

WELL? COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK! PLEASE TELL ME IDEAS YOU WANT ME TO PUT IN! I WILL GLADLY ADD SOME! HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS!! 💕