Pass out

KIE

He hit me. He actually hit me. I don't know what to do. My hands are shaking. He pulls me in for a hug.

"I'm sorry, baby... it just happened." He says. I don't move. I don't move a bit. I don't even breathe.

The next day, I wake up with a handful of missed messages from him. It's almost time to go on the boat, and he's coming with.

I change his name.

Ashton.
Babe
Baby
I'm sorry
I just don't want you near him.
I don't wanna lose you
I saw the way he looked at you
Why did you look at him like that
I'm sorry
I just don't want anyone to take my girl
Kiara please
I didn't mean to hit you
Fucking answer
Why aren't you answering
Maybe you deserved it
No
I didn't mean that
I'm sorry baby
Can't wait to see you💗
I miss you so much.
I'll love that bikini on you.
I love you!

I just leave him on read. I get the chills from him. Then I get a call from JJ.

Jayjje💕

"Jay?"

Hey princess

"Shut up, what do you want?"

To know what time you're coming

I laugh. "1"

You're only gonna take three hours to get ready? Woah!

We both laugh. "Shut the fuck up, J! I just woke up!"

Trust me, babe, I know.

This boy and his flirting. "Creep."

I'm not a creep!

"Are too!!"

Whatever, see you at 1!

"See ya"

We hang up and I'm smiling to myself. I remember how I have to see Ashton at the same time.

I ask JJ if that's fine because he doesn't want me around them alone.

It takes him a good 3 seconds to read it, and another 2 to respond. He said it's fine, even though I don't want to.

I start to get ready. There's a small bruise on my cheek. Imma just say I tripped. Oops.

I start to put mascara on. My hair goes in a ponytail, and my bikini comes on. That bruise looks so gross, but it'll be fine. It's small, but it's only gross, because I know where it came from. My bikini looks good on me though. A small part of my ass on both sides stick out a little. My cleavage is definitely there, but not a lot. I like the way I look right now. I smile to myself, lowkey pulling a JJ by checking myself out.

Before I know it, it's 12:15. I throw JJ's shirt over my suit and then jean shorts.

Soon, I arrive at the Chateau. They're all waiting in the living room.

"Hey guys!" I say as I walk in.

"Hey pretty lady." I hear, then I feel two strong arms pick me up.

"JJ, PUT ME DOWN!" I yell, gently slapping his arms.

He throws me on the couch and starts tickling me. I roll around, dying laughing.

"J-JJ!" I cry out. We both laugh, and there's a knock on the door.

My heart stops beating and JJ looks at me. I look right back at him and smile. Then Ashton walks in. Ashton walks in and looks at me and JJ on the couch.

"Kiara, get away from him." He spits.

I get up and off the couch. "Sorry..." I whisper.

JJ looks at me funny. He didn't like my tone or why I'm apologizing.

"Just a minute- Kie, you're not apologizing. Also, kie are scared of something?" JJ asks with my tone.

"No? My voice just cracked." I smile at him, and he nods.

Ashton takes me outside and they all follow.

We all hop on the boat. JJ on my left, and Ashton on my right.

"Woah, kie, where'd you get this bruise from." JJ asks.

"Funny story. After I hung up, I tripped over my bed, grabbing my bikini." I say with a small giggle.

He laughs, messing up my hair. I'm quick to fix it, and swat his hand. Ashton grabs my hands, holding them in his lap. I hesitantly put my head on his shoulder.

Not much later, we stop. Me and Sarah strip out of our clothes, revealing our bikinis. I push her off, but she's quick to pull me in with her.

The boys are next, taking their shirts off. They hop in with us. I dunk JJ under and Ashton pulls me to him. He sticks his hand under the water, and fixes the bottoms of my bikini. I gasp and push him off of me.

"What the fuck-" he cuts me off, harshly scratching my back.

I hold back a wince, he just holds me, not letting me look at anyone.

"Woah, Mr. Protective, let the girl live!" John B tells him.

"I am, she just likes it rightttt here." He says holding me tighter.

"Ashton, imma head on the boat." I tell him, pushing away, and quickly head to the boat. I feel blood or water down my back. I reach to touch my back, and it comes back red.

Shit.

Ashton meets me on boat. I put my shirt on

"Don't dress like a slut in front of everyone." He whispers.

I quickly put my clothes back on. Tears formed in my eyes but I blinked them back.

Sarah hops on next.

"Kie, you okay?" She asked.

I feel nauseous.

"No... I feel sick." I say clutching my stomach.

He hurt me. He touched me. He scared me. My heart skips a thousand beats.

Everyone else gets on board. JJ moves Ashton aside, putting his hand on my forehead.

"Kie, you okay? You feel hot." He says, getting pushed by Ashton.

"She's fine. I'll get her home." He says.

"Let her fucking talk!" JJ yells.

Sarah pulls me away. "You two fighting isn't gonna help kie!" She yells.

Then everything goes black.