Topper AND Luke?!

KIE

I feel cold hands rubbing my back in slow circles. At first, I feel comforted. The soft, cold, calloused hands, make me think of him. Then I slowly wake up, and now they feel like razors, digging into my back.

Ashton's awake, and everyone's behind him. They all look confused and stare at my back. Or the couch. I don't know.

"Oh my god, babe, you scared me!" He said, pulling me in for a hug.

Some sort of confidence built up in me since everyone else was there.

"Ashton, let go! I don't like hugs!" I yell. He lets go and grimaces a little. He stands up.

"Well I'm glad you're okay." He says, giving me a soft smile.

I slowly stand, but I'm quickly ushered to sit down by JJ. Ashton glares at him, moving in front of him and grabbing my hands. I slightly smile. Don't be a pussy.

"Okay, kie, I gotta get you home." Ashton declares.

"Oh, uh- okay!" I smile. I quickly stand up, and grab my shoes. I sit on the floor.

"Hey, hey, hey. Let me. I don't want you hurt more." JJ says, sitting in front of me.

He slides my shoes on my feet, tying the laces. Our eyes meet, but I'm reminded of Ashton, and I look back at the laces being tied. He smiles at me.

"All done!" He exclaims, helping me up.

"Thanks, J." I mumble, squeezing his hands, then finding my so-called "boyfriend".

Ashton quickly finds my hand, they say their goodbyes, but he's already pulling me out the door. He helps me to the car, and he gets in. It's quiet and eventually, we're down the street.

"You know, Kie, I don't like you hanging around JJ! Alone, wearing his fucking clothes! I fucking hate that you do that! You're fucking cheating on me! You're acting as if I'm not enough... and I also don't like how much you show off your body!" He yells.

"What do you mean?" I whisper.

"Cover fucking up! You shouldn't be showing off like that! There's nothing even to show off! You don't have tits, and you don't have an ass! What you do have is a fat stomach and wide hips! I don't wanna show that off! Keep your fucking clothes on, and maybe I'll show you off! Maybe eat less while you're at it!" He screams. The car swerves a little.

I yell in fear. He punches me across the face.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, IM DRIVING!" He shouts.

I quiet myself down immediately. I'm mortified for that the unknowns of this man can do. My face stings. There's blood on the window.

It gives me flashbacks to what JJ told me after he got arrested.

Oh my god.

Ashton's like Luke.

Oh my god.

He's hurting me.

And I deserve it.

It's my fault.

------------------------------

JJ

Ashton's rubbing kies back, and all I can do is watch. I don't like this guy. His hands go under her shirt, rubbing her bare back. Kie unconsciously squirms.

"Wait, wait, stop!" Sarah says.

"What?!" Ashton snaps.

"Watch your tone. Don't fucking talk to my wife like that!" John B says, warning him by pointing at him.