Chapter 5: Exploring

Start from the beginning

"Baby thought it would be a good idea to go urban exploring in this place..." Ballora explained, unamused, Toy Chica managing to contain her desire to snicker at Ballora calling Baby by her first name.
"Huh," Jason said, "That's an odd coincidence..." Jason and Circus Baby looked at each other.

"Yeah," Baby said, "that's super odd..."
"Well," Toy Chica said, "why not stick together?" Everyone looked at Toy Chica, confused.

"We'll all cover more ground that way," Toy Chica explained, "and we'll find more stuff~!" Baby and Ballora looked at each other, Baby smiling excitedly as Ballora simply let out a sigh.

"Fine," Ballora sighed, "Lead the way..." Toy Chica nodded, taking the lead as they ventured further into the dilapidated pizzeria. The group explored rooms filled with remnants of animatronic characters, broken arcade machines, and decaying party decorations. The air hung heavy with the scent of mold and decay, but the exploration continued. Every Room was decayed and moldy, plant life was covering the walls along with the mold, and the smell was difficult to manage. Eventually, the group reached Parts and Services.

"Ballora and I already looked in here," Baby said, "there was nothing really noteworthy..." Jason then sighed.

"You weren't really looking." Jason said as he walked over to the wall.
"You'll all be impressed by this..." Jason said as he pulled a sledgehammer out of his bag, and motioned for everyone to step back as he walked up to the wall that seemed, different, and then broke it open using his sledgehammer to hit the wall as hard as he could. The wall gave way, revealing a hidden room that had been sealed off years ago, with a loud crumbling and thud sound. The Group all looked into the room... it was perfectly preserved, albeit covered in dust, years of neglect and age there, yet not nearly as visible as it was for the rest of the entire building. Some things were missing, but it seemed like Fazbear hadn't gotten their hands on everything.

"Woah," Baby said, "There are so many relics..." Jason nodded, smiling.

"Grab what you can." Jason said. The group all began to look around as they grabbed items, Baby finding a pair of old goggles and putting them on. Toy Chica found Carl the Cupcake, sitting on a shelf, dust and cobwebs covering him. She then gently placed him into her bag, smiling happily at her old friend as Ballora noticed a remote.

"What's this?" Ballora asked as she picked up the Remote and examined it. Toy Chica and Jason recognized the remote as a model of remote they were looking for, the safe mode reset remote.

"Let me see that." Jason said. Ballora calmly handed him the remote as he looked at it.

"Score..." Jason said, "We need this..."
"Why?" Baby asked. Jason looked at her.

"I have a similar remote." Jason explained.
"Really?!" Baby asked, shocked.
"Yeah..." Jason said, "we can show you at the warehouse..." Ballora noticed a File on the ground titled, "Fazbear Employees Only" and picked it up, placing it into her bag.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Sherif Burke sat in his office, calmly looking over a file as another man sat in front of him. The man across from Sherif Burke was in his 30's. He had dirty blond hair, blue eyes, freckles and a wide mouth, with deep lines forming around his eyes and mouth. His facial expression could be best described as being hard and closed.

"Would you like some coffee?" Sherif Burke asked.
"Yes," the other man replied, "please." Sherif Burke got up and poured some Coffee for the man and himself. Sherif Burke handed the man his coffee, who kindly took it. The Man drank his Coffee as Sherif Burke looked over the files.

"Look, Everett;" Sherif Burke said, "I don't know what to tell you other than the fact those kids were just at the wrong place at the wrong time."
"But why were they even there;" Everett Larson asked Sherif Burke, "Why be in a Freddy's establishment of all places?" Everett sighed.

"Clark," Everett said, "You and I both know that Freddy's isn't as friendly as a place as it lets on... we've both seen it; seen him." Sherif Burke sighed.

"I know, Everett," Sherif Burke said, raising his voice, "my son was nearly killed by that man, you know that!"

"Yeah," Everett said, looking at Sherif Burke, "So was I..." Sherif Burke sighed calmly.

"You're right," Sherif Burke said with a sigh, "So then why would they be going to Freddy's?"
"No clue," Everett said, "maybe they're thrill seekers?"
"Maybe..." Sherif Burke said, tiredly as he sipped on his coffee more.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Jason and Toy Chica pulled up to the warehouse, followed by Baby and Ballora. The Duo got out of their car, Ballora and Baby getting out of theirs as they walked up to the door, Jason fumbling with the keys a bit. Baby looked at the Warehouse's old sign, multiple layers of dust caked over it, the name now faded with time as well, but it now clearly read, "FAZBEAR ENTERTAINMENT STORAGE." Once Jason had finally gotten the keys, he unlocked the old door and opened it, a loud creak coming from the door as he did so, clearly from the old age.

"I really should fix that door..." Jason admitted as he walked inside, followed by the rest of the group. Baby looked at some old Pizza-Boxes, that had been cleaned off, revealing an old, red, faded logo, that read, "Freddy Fazbear's Pizza." Jason entered his makeshift living Area with Toy Chica, Ballora, and Baby.

"This place could be in an episode of Hoarders," Baby said as she examined the old relics in the room, "I mean this stuff is ancient."
"I know, right?" Jason exclaimed, "The Old owner said this warehouse was used back in 1987." Ballora, who was sipping on a bottle of water, suddenly did a spit take.

"1987?!" Ballora asked, completely shocked.
"Dude," Baby said, "these things are prehistoric!"
"I KNOW, RIGHT?!" Jason said, his tone excited as he opened up the Marionette's Box, the Marionette voicelessly groaning as she angrily woke up. Toy Chica then pulled the remote from Jason's bag, removing the batteries and cleaning it out as the Marionette Glared at him. Toy Chica then replaced the Batteries, pointed the remote at The Marionette, and pressed the button. Suddenly, the Marionette's eyes went from a creepy white, to an almost innocent purple as she blinked, then yawned.

"Good morning..." the Marionette said, sleepily.
"Oh no," Ballora thought, instantly getting attached as she covered her mouth "she's like a little kid..."
"I wanna adopt her..." Baby thought as she looked at the Puppet, who rubbed her eyes sleepily as she climbed out of the box, walking forward and flopping into Ballora's Arms, falling asleep again due to the Music still playing, making Ballora smile as she ran her fingers through the puppets black and white hair.

"Oh," Ballora said, almost in a motherly way, "Is someone sleepy?" The puppet nodded as she snuggled into Ballora. Ballora smiled as she gave the Puppet a kiss on the forehead, almost as if the Puppet was her baby, and she were her mother.

"Get some more rest, dear..." Ballora said as Baby smiled.
"You'd make such a great mom, Ballora." Baby said, smiling as Ballora smiled happily.
"Thank you, Baby;" Ballora said, smiling, "I'm glad you think so~!"