Chapter 4: She's walking!!!

Authors note: lmao sorry for breaking that promise of posting yesterday. i was way more tired than i thought i would be. but here's a new and exciting chapter!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Charlie's pov:

Colette is 13 months so a little over a year old and she has been standing up with assistance of course. Nick and i have practiced getting her to walk, holding her hands while she's standing, trying to move her and she usually just falls in her bum. It's that or she will take a single step and fall.

Charlie and i have agreed those don't count considering she hasn't really moved anywhere. it is currently wednesday and nick isn't home yet, he had therapy today. We've started going every week and if the other was working mum or clover would watch colette.

Colette is playing on the floor, clover and i in the kitchen in.

Clover: "omg i almost forgot to tell you about this kid i had today! he's six years old and has the biggest crush on me! at the end of the day i was walking around looking at their pictures and this boy drew us playing legos in his house!!!"

Charlie: "nahhh you playing with me right now."

Clover: "No seriously!! after he told me it was in is his house he said 'my mommy made cookies yesterday and you should come over to have some'. I CRIED CHARLIE!!!"

I look behind her to see colette AND SHE WAS WALKING TOWARDS ME!! she was wobbly and looks like she'd fall at moment. So i practically ran to pick her up and started screaming with delight.

Charlie: "SHE TOOK HER FIRST STEPS!!!"

Nick: "SHE WHAT????"

I jump not even hearing nick got home.

Charlie: "SHE WAS WALKING LOOK"

I set her back on the floor and we all stopped to watch her. she started to use my leg to stand up and started to walk towards nick

Colette: "dada!!"

she giggled and fell on her bum a few steps away from nick.

He picked her up and kissed her on the head

Nick: "ooo baby you are just to smart! i love you so much you omg!!"

I walk over to them and kiss her on the head too (then kissed nick on the lips)

Charlie: "well papa loves you more."