26

Rory fell asleep during Elf, I ended up carrying her upstairs and calling Dante

"Hey Antonio, what's up"

"I need you to get something for me"
——————
Time skip

I heard a knock at the door and ran down to get it knowing it was Dante. I opened the door and he was in front of me down on one knee holding the box in his hands.

"Antonio Crane will you do me the hon-" he stopped when I hit him in the back of his head causing him to groan and get up laughing.

"You're actually gonna do it, you've only been dating for like 3 months" He said handing me the box.

I opened it to make sure it was still there. My mothers ring. I always kept it safe after she died. I took it off her finger the moment I got down to her.

This ring belonged to my fathers mother, who then he gave it to my mother. It didn't matter that yes my father was now a murderer and an asshole. He gave her this ring when he loved her, knew she was the one. And that's how I feel about Rory.

"Of course i'm gonna do it, I love her. I don't know what I would do without her" I told him.

"Okay well, just make sure to send me pictures"

"Yeah yeah"

"Good luck, Antonio" Dante said in a mocking tone.

"Fuck you, Dante" I said in the same tone.

"Dante's here?!" I heard Rory from a few feet behind me and immediately put the ring in my pocket of my sweatpants.

"He just left, my love" I turned around and she pouted but when I started walking towards her she ran and jumped on me making me catch her.

"Careful, love. What if I didn't catch you"

"I knew you would catch me, you always will" she said smiling and I smirked before bringing her back upstairs.

I set her on the bed and crouched in front of her, "I wanna take you to the cliff, dress warm and comfy, be ready in 30 we don't want to miss the sunset"

"Okay!" I kissed her forehead and left the room going downstairs.

Fuck what if she says no, what if she doesn't want to be with me anymore. Wait no that's crazy, she wants to be with me, right?

Turns out I spent so much time worrying about her saying no I didn't even notice it was time to go until she hugged me from behind.

"Are you okay, you seem nervous?" She asked when I turned around and looked down at her.

"Yeah, i'm fine. Let's go" I said grabbing her hand and taking her out to the cars. She picked the corvette with the roof down.

I opened the door for her and she got in. I ran to my side and got in and started driving. I started racing through the road making her laugh and relax. I played music the entire way which she sung to.

We finally made it to the woods and I opened the door for her side and put out a hand for her. She grabbed it and I closed the door bringing her with me through the woods.

We finally made it to the cliff and I took a deep breath before turning around and seeing her looking at the sunset in awe.

"Rory?" I said and she turned around to look at me.

"What? What's wrong, you're sweating and it's like 20 degrees out here." She said and started to feel my forehead to see if I was sick.

I grabbed her hand and grabbed her other holding the both.

"Rory, ever since I met you, you have always been there for me. I obviously had a tough time growing up and with that came the grumpiness. You made me happy, you made me feel like I could be myself again. And for that I love you. But I also love you cause you're sweet and amazing. You went through so much yet you always take care of others. You never let your smile fall around people. You're the most amazing person I have ever met and that why I wanted to ask you this."

I got down on one knee which made her gasp and bring one of her hands to cover her mouth. I took the ring out of my pocket and opened the box showing it to her.

"Rory, will you marry me?" I looked up at her and she let out a sob and tackled me in a hug.

"Yes, a million times yes!" Rory screamed and I got up with her in my arms and kissed all over her face.

She let go of me and I took the ring out of the box and put it on her ring finger. It fit perfectly.

"I love you so much, Antonio"

"I love you too, Rory"

And at the same time we said,

"You're my everything"
—————-
Author
AND THATS THE END MY LOVES AHHHHH i actually can't believe this is ending but i hope you will read my next book i might literally post it today so yeah i love you guys so much AND THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING- SHAY

(I LOVE YOU GUYS SM AND I CANT BELIEVE HOW MUCH THIS STORY HAS GROWN AND NOW ITS EDITED- future shay)