13

"Come here"

"Come here"

I looked up at Antonio to see him staring at me instead of his laptop. I took this moment to go over all his features. His sharp jaw, emerald green eyes, and his soft pink lips. I snapped out of my daze when he spoke again.

"Rory" his finger was signaling me to go to him. So I did and stood in-front of him. "Ye-" I couldn't even finish one word before I was being grabbed by my waist and pulled onto Antonio's lap. He gave me that charming smirk which made me blush and look away from embarrassment.

Antonio's hand grabbed my jaw and made me look at him "Don't look away from me love" I nodded "What did you need me for?" His grip got tighter on my waist, "Just want you to sit on my lap while I work, I couldn't stand not being in your touch and you keep me calm"

I giggled before bring my hand to his hair and playing with it a little. "Okay i'll stay here while you work" Antonio pecked me on the lips before going back to typing whatever he was typing.

I continued playing with his hair but got a little uncomfortable so I had to move around a bit. I moved around until I heard a groan come from Antonio's mouth. "Keep moving and I won't be able to control myself" I looked at him confused before looking down. And seeing a bulge.

My eyes widened and I looked back up at Antonio to see him smirking. "I'm sorry" I didn't know what else to say, and I also didn't know how to do, well, that thing. His hands just rubbed up and down my waist making me shiver. "Don't apologize, really i'm just showing you how you make me feel"

Then someone knocked on the door. "Hey fucker, Mr and Mrs Lyle are here to see you" Dante said barging in. "Oh shit didn't know you guys were in the middle of something" Antonio rolled his eyes which made me giggle and hide my face in the crook of his neck. He repositioned me to where I was straddling him but my face still in the same place, before answering. "I'll go see them in a second thanks"

"Alright man" then I heard the door close. Antonio wrapped my legs around his waist before he wrapped his arms tightly around mine. He stood up which made me squeal and made him chuckle. My arms wrapped around his neck tightly and I relaxed my head on his shoulder. I was basically clinging onto him like a koala.

He walked out of his office and into the kitchen, then into the main restaurant part. No one was here yet since the pub wouldn't open for another 15 minutes. I probably looked like and idiot just hanging onto Antonio but I couldn't care less cause I was so comfortable.

Then I heard Rebecca's voice behind me. "Salve Antonio, oh and Rory" I mumbled a hi which made Antonio chuckle. "Ciao Rebecca e Alessandro, don't worry she's just tired."

"I see and how's the wound, anything wrong with it?" Alessandro asked. "Yeah it's fine, still sore and she can't really walk she's just limping" Antonio put his hand under shirt and rubbed my back making me shiver for the second time today. I swear i'll never get used to his touch.

"That's completely expected just keep an eye on it" I could feel Antonio nod before he whispered in my ear, "Want to go back to office?" I nodded in response. "Well I have a little more work to do, i'll be back later" he told the Lyles.

"Of course, we'll probably still be here if you come back out" And with that Antonio started walking back to the office. We got inside and he sat back down in his chair with me still on his lap. I started to feel tired and closed my eyes. Antonio started working again but would randomly place a kiss on my head at times.

He suddenly got up and turned around placing me in the chair instead of him, "I'll be right back, stay here okay" I nodded "Okay" I relaxed into the chair while Antonio left to go do whatever he had to do.

A few minutes later Antonio came back with a plate of something and two waters. "Whats that?" Antonio placed it on the desk before answering, "Nachos, it's lunchtime and I let you skip breakfast so I thought we should eat" Antonio picked me up like I weighed nothing, sat down, and placed me on his lap again.

"I'm not hungry though" I mean I was but I couldn't eat today, I've already eaten to much the past few days. "You know you can't use that excuse with me" Antonio put both of his hands on the side on my face so I could look at him. "Listen to me okay, you're so beautiful and perfect, it doesn't matter what anyone, especially your father, says about you. You're the most gorgeous person I've ever laid eyes on so please don't think about yourself in a bad way"

My eyes stung with tears before a sob ripped through me and I hid my face in Antonio chest. "Shhh it's okay, you're okay I won't let anyone hurt you anymore I promise my love." I kept crying for a few minutes before I finally calmed down and Antonio lifted my head up.

He whipped the dried up tears and kissed my forehead, "You're okay now" I took a deep breath and gave Antonio a slight smile. "Ready to eat?" I nodded and Antonio picked up a chip and put it in front of my mouth. "Open" His voice got deeper when he said that it shocked me. But I did as he said and he fed me the chips. He kept feeding me and himself and we finished the plate in a few minutes.

I picked up on of the water bottles Antonio brought and chugged the entire thing down to get rid of the taste of anything. Antonio grabbed his and took a sip.

Then Dante came barging in, "Dude I need your help at the bar it's fucking crazy out there" Antonio rolled his eyes "Alright i'll be there in a second" Antonio shooed Dante away.

Antonio got up holding me and he placed me on the desk. He absolutely towered over me but he leaned down so he could kiss me. "I'll be back soon, whatever you do, do not leave or else" He whispered the threat against my lips before he smirked at kissed me again. 

It was soft at first but then he grabbed the back of my neck pulling me closer. His other hand pinched my hip making me gasp and allowing him to push his tongue inside my mouth. His tongue slid against mine but I slowly gave into him. He continued to kiss me before he pulled back letting both of us breathe.

"I'll be back" he placed one last kiss on my forehead before turning and walking out of the office. I just sat in absolute shock from that kiss. And what did he mean or else?

All I knew was it some kind of threat and it gave me butterflies in my stomach. Antonio gave me butterflies.
—————-
Author
I felt clingy so then clingy lmao also I wanna to make a playlist for this but like idek what the I would put on it so i don't even try anyways love you guys sm AND THANK YOUR FOR 900 READS OMFG - shay

(THIS HAS OVER 80k READS LIKE OMG THANN YOU GUYS SM I LOVE YOU GUYS SM- shay)