24

My face immediately went red and Antonio just laughed and grabbed my hand, dragging me out to the cars

My face immediately went red and Antonio just laughed and grabbed my hand, dragging me out to the cars. I picked the Firebird cause it's cool.

Antonio opened the door for me before he got in on the drivers side and started driving off to wherever we were going.

"Where are we going?" I asked

"You'll see" he answered with a smirk on his face.

About 20 minutes later we pulled up to a fancy restaurant. He got out of the car and ran to my side opening the door for me. He put out his hand for me to take and of course I took it.

"I didn't tell you how beautiful you look tonight" He said.

"You said something even better" I laughed and he smirked before putting his hand on the small of my back leading me into the restaurant.

"Reservation for Crane" Antonio said to the waitress when we got to the hostess stand.

She looked down the list before smiling and grabbing menus, "Of course, right this way Mr. and Mrs. Crane"

My face heated up again and Antonio just kissed my head before leading me to the table. We sat down and Antonio ordered drinks for both of us before looking at the menu.

"Do you want me to say your order for you, my love?" He asked and I nodded my head and pointed to the salad that I wanted.

Antonio nodded and the waitress came back with our drink and Antonio ordered the food.

I looked at my drink a little confused one what it was.

"What is this?" I looked at Antonio and he chuckled before answering.

"It's a Shirley Temple, you'll like it, trust me" he told me.

I picked up the glass and took a little sip before my eyes widened. "Holy smokes that's good" I said before I heard the most beautiful laugh ever.

I looked up at Antonio to see him laughing, "You're so adorable, I love you" He laughed out.

I giggled before answering, "I love you too"

Soon our food came, and we both started eating and making small talk. I ate like 1/4 of my food by the time Antonio finished his whole plate. I ended up just asking for a box to take the rest home.

Me and Antonio left the restaurant and walked back to the car. He of course opened the door for me. We drove home and the entire time we blasted music off his phone.

We finally got home and he picked me up bridal style, unlocked the door, and brought me up stairs.

"I meant it when I said I was gonna rip the dress off you and fuck you. Can I?" He asked looking up at me.

"Yes" I said immediately and he chuckled before grabbing the top of my dress and tearing it in half. I gasped not actually expecting him to rip the dress.

"And you wore the lingerie I bought you" he smirked before grabbing the back of my neck and smashing his lips onto mine.

I let out a moan when his bulge hit my clit through my panties. He took that chance to dominate my mouth with his tongue. He kissed me until I felt like I would pass out. He pulled back and started kissing down my neck. One of his hands reached over to the nightstand and opened it grabbing a condom.

He pulled back from my neck and looked into my eyes, "Are you sure?"

"100%, I want this, I want you" I nodded.

Antonio started taking off his shirt and soon he had everything off but his boxers. He reached behind my back and unclipped my bra before taking it off. Next came my panties and soon I was fully naked below him.

"Fuck, you're gorgeous" He whispered before taking off his boxers letting his member out.

"That's not gonna fit" I said looking up at him.

"I'll make it fit" he smirked before using his teeth to open the condom and rolled it on his cock.

"This is gonna hurt, you need to relax okay" he told me.

"I'm ready"

He lined up at my entrance before slowly easing into me. The pain hit me like a truck and I tensed up immediately. Tears were already running down my face and Antonio stopped to let me adjust before I gave him a nod to keep going.

He went in further until I felt impossibly full. I opened my eyes and looked at him. He brushed the tears off my face before smirking, "That's only half of it, my love"

My eyes widened and he just laughed.

"You need to relax, come on" He said and crashed his lips onto mine causing me to immediately relax against him. He pushed into me more, and more tears came running down my face but I was also distracted from him kissing me.

Finally, his entire length was in me. He let me adjust before I gave him a nod. He pulled out until just his tip was inside me before he thrust back into me hard and rough, causing me to scream.

He continued thrusting into me making me moan louder every time.

"Antonio" I moaned and I think that snapped something in him cause he ended up thrusting into me harder.

"Fuck Rory, you feel so good wrapped around my cock. You're taking me so well"

"Antonio i'm- I need to..." I cut myself off with a moan.

"Hold it, we are coming together" He told me before taking one of my nipples into his mouth causing me to moan even louder. His other hand reached up and played with my other nipple, pinching and twisting it.

He did the same to the other side before wrapping one hand around my throat and bringing the other down to my clit.

"Cum for me" he said.

I let go and screamed out from pleasure as he groaned while continuing to thrust into me letting us both ride out our orgasms.

He pulled out and threw the condom out before picking me up and setting me on the toilet to let me do my business. When I was done he picked me up again and brought me back to the bed with a cloth so he could clean me up.

He grabbed his t shirt and put it on me before he put on his boxers and got in bed. He pulled me on top of him before pulling the covers over us and kissing my head.

"You did amazing, you're so beautiful" he told me and continued to kiss my head over and over.

I giggled and looked up at him.

"You can go to sleep, I know you're tired" he said and I nodded before laying my head back on his chest and closing my eyes.

I was kept thinking about everything that has happened and everything we've been through. He's always been there for me and I don't know what I would do without him.

He's my everything

——————
Author
Yessss double post idk i might post more today, i'm honestly gonna try to get this book done by this week and then i'm gonna start the new one i'll post about it on this book in an announcement if you would like to read it btw ANYWAYS thank you sm for reading this book i love you guys sm- shay

(im running away again- future shay)