8

It's kind of crazy to me that I only meet him a few days ago and i've come to the conclusion that I like him

It's kind of crazy to me that I only meet him a few days ago and i've come to the conclusion that I like him. He probably doesn't feel the same though. I just shook the thought of him out of my head before walking to the kitchen.

A huge mess of course but beer bottles everywhere, the tv still on playing a football game, and a tiny bag of white powder which i'm guessing you can tell what that is.

I decided to leave it alone and just turn off the tv and put the bottles in the recycling bin. I cleaned that up before heading to my room and getting in the shower.

I got out and went to my closet grabbing a black hoodie and some black shorts. I missed being in Antonio's clothes and the smell of him oh my lord. He could be in the other room and I would still miss being near him.

Lord, Rory get him out of your head right now. I got rid of or attempted to get rid of all the things playing in my mind about him.

I sat on my bed and just played with my phone for a while or at least what I thought was for a while cause when I looked out my window it was pitch black. Then I heard the front door open and slam shut. He probably won't come up here right?.

My phone started to ring and I looked at it seeing Antonio was calling. I hesitated before clicking answer, not exactly sure why I hesitated but I did.

"Hello?"

"Hey amore, sorry if I woke you"

"You're good I wasn't asleep yet"

"Good cause I just needed to tell you that tomorrow after work you're coming to my pub, my best friend won't stop getting on my fucking nerves about meeting you"

"I don't know, i'll probably be tired after work"

"It wasn't a question you're coming"

"Antonio come on you're seriously going to do this to me"

"I am, now go to bed, yo-"

He got cut off by my father banging on the door. "Rory, open this door right now!" He slurred a little, of course he was drunk and shoot, Antonio heard it all.

"Rory what was that"

"It's nothing, I gotta go Antonio, see you tomorrow"

"but-"

I hung up on him before he could say anything else and before he heard my father yell again. "Rory open the fucking door!"

Dang it now I gotta deal with this, at least the bruises on my face were almost gone so i'm just gonna hope he doesn't give me more. I can't hide them from Antonio, and he never believes me anyways.

"Open it before I kick it down!" That made me get up fast and go straight to unlocking my door. I was met face to face by my father who had a beer in his hand. He took the last gulp of the bottle before pushing me back and walking into my room.

"My friends wanted to talk to you yesterday but you weren't here, where did you go" I was stupid to think he wouldn't find out I left. "J- just the p- park, I accidentally fell a- asleep there and then I went to w- work in the morning so I didn't get home til later today" I really needed to work on not stuttering when I lie but I can't help it.

The sound of glass breaking broke me out of my zoned out state. Now my father was holding up the bottle that was broken like it was a weapon. It could definitely be used as one with the sharp edges of glass. And he was pointing it at me. It took me a moment to gather the fact that he would use that said weapon on me.

"Dad please don't" It came out more as a whisper then my full voice.

"You're an ungrateful little shit, I mean I give you everything and you couldn't stay and do one thing for me." I knew he was talking about letting his friends hurt me. They usually paid him hundreds of dollars to do it but I ruined his chances.

He started stalking towards me and I back up with every step until I hit the wall and my father was right in front of my face. He grabbed my hair and threw me to the ground before kicking me in the stomach. He got right in my face and held up the bottle. "God you're so ugly I can't stand it"

I just stayed quiet still looking at the bottle he had in his hands. He smirked before bringing his hand down making me think he had put it away. Instead I felt the sharp ends of the glass poking my thigh. "No one will ever want you if you have scars, so I might as well make them"

Then I felt a sharp stabbing pain in my thigh. I let out of scream of pain making my father slap me across the face. "You're lucky i'm not fucking killing you" I could feel the tears running down my eyes before he pulled out the bottle from my thigh leaving me with 4 lines shaped in a circle with spaces between each.

I could feel the blood running down the sides of my thighs. I let out a sob I had been holding in.

"Be happy that's all i'm doing to you" And with that said he just left leaving me on the floor of my room.

I let out even more tears and sat up against the wall looking down at my thigh. The blood was seeping out and I needed to find a way to stop it. I heard the front door open a shut again signaling my dad had left.

I knew I wouldn't be able to walk but I had to get a towel or something that I could use to keep pressure on it. I was really debating calling Antonio, but that would cause to many problems and I didn't want to bother him this late.

I felt so dizzy from all the blood loss. Then there was banging at the front door. Oh shoot please don't tell that who I think it is. The front door opened "Rory?!" Of course it was him. Antonio always coming to save the day. I got up slowly whimpering quietly before I limped to my bathroom holding on to the wall for support. I couldn't let Antonio know I was here and i'm hoping to god he doesn't come up here.

I finally got to the bathroom and sat on the closed toilet seat grabbing a towel and wrapping it tightly around my leg. I did healthcare in high school so that's how I knew to put pressure on it. It hurt so bad but I bit down on a wash cloth I had to keep my screams muffled. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs before Antonio yelled again "Rory where are you!?"

The tears were still falling out my eyes but I had put enough pressure to make the bleeding stop. I took out the cloth from my mouth and let out a deep breath. My hand were shaking and my tears were running down my face. Then my bedroom door was opened and I was met with an angry but concerned Antonio storming into the bathroom.

"What the fuck happened"
————————————-
Author
Okay sorry for not posting yesterday, but it was my birthdayyyy so i just wanted to go and hangout with my friends. next chapter will be out soon like 2 days or so anyways love you guys -shay

(im editing againnnn yayayayayay im also on ft with my friend and i keep calling myself out for my mistakes in the writing anywayssss love you guys sm- shay)