9

"What the fuck happened"

Oh god why me, why now. There's blood running all down my leg there's no way to hide this from him. "I- uh- I just d-dropped my box c-cutter when I was opening a p-package and it cut my leg" Curse me and my stuttering.

Antonio came up to me a kneeled down looking at my thigh which was covered by the towel. "Can I take off the towel?" Oh there is no way he'll believe a box cutter gave me 4 cuts in a perfect circle. "N-no the towels keeping pressure on it to stop the bleeding, Antonio i'm okay you can go"

"What are you? Crazy? Im not going anywhere, you're hurt I can't just leave you like this." he sounded so concerned. "I'll be fine please just go I need to clean this all up"

"No, your coming to my place, i'll call Alessandro have him meet us and he can help you" I didn't have anymore energy to come up with excuses, the blood loss was already to much. "Fine, but you're gonna have to carry me" I smiled slightly and he chuckled before picking me up bridal style and taking me down to his car.

There was stuff thrown everywhere in the house, my father went on an alcoholic rampage before he left I guess. "Listen you have to tell me if someone is hurting you, I know you wouldn't make this mess yourself, so tell me please" He had stopped to look at the mess that had been made before telling me this.

"I d-don't know w-what you're t-talking about, no one's h-hurting me, I made the mess" He looked at me and a flash a disappointment went through his eyes "I know you're lying to me, you stutter when you lie, is it your father Rory" Of course he knew.

I looked down, I felt all the guilt and Antonio just sighed before carrying me out to the car and putting me in the passenger seat. I smiled at him before he got in on the drivers side. He took out his phone and started speaking in Italian. I couldn't understand anything except for when he said my name.

A few seconds later he hung up and looked over at me. "Please Rory just tell me" I nodded "My father, he wasn't always like this but when my mom died he just got super depressed and turned to alcohol, he takes his anger out on me"

"I'm so sorry my love, no one deserves that and I know what your going though trust me I do" He turned and started the car before driving out towards his house. "What do you mean you understand?"

He visibly tensed and his jaw clenched tightly. "Sorry it's okay you don't have to tell me" He just nodded before I heard him whisper to himself "Ill tell you some day amore"

I just looked out the window and we sat in comfortable silence and before I knew it we were at his house. I was starting to get super dizzy but I fought though it. Antonio got out of the car before coming to my side and picking me up to carry me inside.

My eyes started feeling heavy like I couldn't keep them open anymore. "Hey hey hey Rory stay awake I need you to stay awake for me okay" I nodded and tried really hard to keep my eyes open. I began seeing black dots.