Chapter-11 TWO RULERS

"No, we refuse."

"You dare to-"

"BUZIWOOD!... That's enough, do not speak until told to" came a harsh voice from the person behind the knight who was about to draw his sword on the impudent girl standing in front of him.

"...I beg for your forgiveness, Your Majesty" The knight named Buziwood was apologizing for his blunder to the person whom he had sworn his loyalty to. It was Jircniv Rune Farlord El-Nix, and they were right now in his audience room, talking to the party who achieved the rank of gold on the same day they became adventurers.

His closest confidant Fluder Paradyne, had told him that they are beings of immense power, and they cannot be trifled with so easily.

But right now, everyone was agitated due to the massacre that they had to face at the hands of two dark elves, and children no less.

Even remembering the incident when a single move of those children had buried hundreds of soldiers in the ground, it was more devastating due to one of the Imperial guards being killed by those children. Children whose limit of their power could not be measured.

That was one thing, but the beings standing in front of him exuded a similar presence and confidence as those children. But there was a difference, a difference that even Jircniv, who has rarely participated in any battle could tell clearly.

If those Dark Elves were like huge mountains, for which you have to strain your necks hard, to see the cusp, the beings standing in front of him were like a deep dark ocean whose depth could not be measured.

Even if he tried to see through them, he would see nothing except a deep abyss of unknown.

Especially, the girl who just refused him so fervently. Her Saphire eyes were really like the blue ocean given form. The pendant around her neck glowing faintly pulled Jircniv out of his stupor.

'Must be a magic item' thought Jircniv.

"is there nothing that I could offer to change your mind? Just name your price, and I will make sure that your demands are met to the last detail"

"Tch, there is not a thing that you can offer me that would change my and to extension my team's mind, and it's quite brazen of you to think that you can boss us around by just throwing a few coins at us. There is not a single thing in the whole wide world that you can offer me to change my mind." Milim meant everything that she said...in more ways than one.

It really is quite brazen of a mere human from a backwater world to think that they could offer small trinkets to the daughter of god to have her service under them, but Jircniv knew none of it.

'sigh...'

.

.

.

.

.

Milim was done killing all the beasts in the vicinity, but she felt something odd after looking around a little. Milim after knowing that Veldora had been missing all this time started looking for him, during which she came out of the barrier, which was currently impeding her senses.

Right away she noticed that there were huge fluctuations in energy and wind was flowing with quite a force. She right away knew that, it was Veldora. At first, she thought that Ramiris and Veldora were fighting among themselves, but she soon came to know that it was not the case as Veldora was fighting a flying dragon in the air. And not just that, various spells and arrows were being fired at Veldora simultaneously.