Chapter 6 (OLD)

The sound of birds chirping could be heard outside the window.

'Chirp, chirp, chirp'

I slowly open my eyes.

'Haahh...'

I sighed.

'Damn why am I always got bedridden all the time?'

'Well that's karma for me, I always don't care, just random touching, I shouldn't do it'

Rolled my eyes.

'GROOWWWWWLLLL!!!'

Sfx a stomach growl.

...

'Well, looks like I need to feed my stomach first before I complain, the doctor argued'

I got out of bed and got dressed just changing my shirt and pants because there was too much sweat in them after that I slowly left the room and went out to the kitchen.

'Tap, tap, tap'

I walked slowly down the stairs while holding on to the banister because my body still couldn't walk normally and upright.

When I arrived in the kitchen I went straight to the dining table.

There I saw a package with a note with my name written on it.

Dear Raymond,
in the package there is food for you to eat, just warm it up, my husband, and my 2 children I will go out for a family vacation for 5 days, you can use this house for your rest because we trust you to look after the house.

^_^

from Miss Felicia Von.

'Damn...'

Unfortunately, this family is too kind, just helping people they don't know, maybe those people aren't good people, because most fantasy sounds like it sounds magical but it's more brutal because the rules outside the kingdom can't be controlled and what's more, the system they use is whoever uses it.

The strong will definitely win or kill or not be killed by the opponent.

That's the law if you want to survive because people have no choice to obey the cruel laws.

While thinking made me use an emotionless face.

Suddenly I snapped and stopped for a moment.

'Huh?'

I was immediately confused as to why I was thinking that.

Since when did I know about that? is it because of my past life?

It's so weird..

When I came to this world, my mind was full of happiness but when I tried to remember my past life, I don't know much about what was in my past, I only know I committed suicide but I don't know what was the reason I wanted to commit suicide.

Every time I want to remember my past life, it feels like something is stopping me from remembering it and I only see glimpses piece of a darker life.

I don't know why it feels like my body refuses to remember it.

It felt like I was being watched by someone...

Someone?

'Huh?!, then someone watching me?'

'Who?, when?, where?'

Is there someone who monitoring me so I can't let myself remember my past life?

It's like someone is trying to prevent me from remembering it...

...

'Okay...'