Chapter 4 (OLD)

In the forest I found myself walking and still looking for a village while admiring the beauty of the forest that surrounded me.

I muttered how beautiful this forest is.

The sky was light blue, sunlight covered the forest above.

in a forest of trees that protect me from the glare of the sun.

The dark green, light green leaves for me are an amazing sight, the gentle breeze creates a melodious sound and the rustling of the leaves.

Some leaves are very strong and some look as if they are dying to fall from the trees and join their friends on the forest floor down to the small river.

My view, this makes me amazed by the otherworldly beauty of this forest.

I feel like I want to rest under a tree while enjoying this cool breeze.

'Woooahhh..' what a amazing nature in this world'

I was amazed while muttering in amazement every time I took a step, I saw the natural scenery, which was very, very beautiful.

I've been walking for a total of 4 hours now, I guess it's not easy to find a small village.

'Haahh...'

i sigh

After a few steps, I finally saw a building.

'Wait, is that a village?'

I'M COMING!!!, I shouted happily and ran in that direction.

It turns out that this village is a fairly close place, it took me 4 hours to travel to this small village.

Apart from that, I can't wait to experience what awaits me in the future and the new things I can learn about this world in that village.

I stopped running and walked in general while observing the small village.

The village has trees, a variety of food plants ready for harvest, a variety of flowers, rivers and unique house structures like a typical fantasy village home.

But my main goal is their market, what they sell.

After crossing the village boundary,
I finally arrived at the village.

Time to ask other local villages where the market is.

When I was walking, I accidentally saw a grandfather who looked thin and fell, it seemed like he was carrying heavy things.

'Should I help?'

'Duhhhh, The answer is yes, poor old grandfather is still working for the necessities of life'

I walked towards the fallen grandfather and bent my body down while extending my hand towards the grandfather.

'Grandpa are you okay?'

I asked the grandfather.

He turned to me while saying

'Ah, young man, I'm fine, it's just that the things I'm carrying are quite heavy'

The grandfather was picking up things that had fallen everywhere.

'Grandpa, can I help you?'

Ask me.

'Hey, can you do it, young man? This is very heavy, you know?'

He turned his head towards with his surprised voice.

'Yeah, Don't worry grandpa, I'm strong enough so don't worry too much grandpa I will help you carry these groceries back to your house'

While talking to the grandfather, I took the last apple in my hand that had fallen and put it in the grandfather's shopping bag.