The plan.

They have been dating for five months now and Sophie has added a new part to her little act. She often acts as if she's sick. She always tells Matthew not to worry as she knows it will bother him more. One day Sophie walked up to Matthew after he had a big meeting

She put on her best 'I'm not well' face hoping it would make him scared. "Matthew... you know I wouldn't ask if it wasn't important but... could I please have some money?" She asked him in a soft and fragile tone. "Of course my love but what for?" Matthew answered.

Sophie pulled out some fake forms and handed them to him. "I have Cardiovascular disease. Also known as Heart disease. Cardiac arrest. The treatment will cost a lot of money and if I take money out of my business it will face huge financial problems."

Matthew looked at Sophie with sympathy and pulled her into a warm hug. "Why didn't you tell me? We could have gotten you treated sooner. I'll start a shared account and you can use as much money as necessary. As long as you get better. Now go rest up." He assured her.

Sophie thanked him with a smile, took the fake forms, and walked off. That night she took out a bunch of money from their shared account. It looked like he had put all his money in there. Sophie smiled but then stopped.

He was actually very nice. He cared for her- for Anna in a way that she had never seen before. In a way, the modern world is lacking. It was truly a shame she had to put an end to his life. But if he didn't go then the U.A.A. would kill her instead.