The date

That day Sophie woke up and got dressed in a cute dress, grabbed her purse, and waited outside for Matthew. Soon enough a sports car pulled up.

"I wasn't expecting this from Mister Rich and Famous," Sophie said jokingly. "Well, it is an expensive car. The best in the market right now." Matthew replied. "Enough with the small talk. Shall we go, m'lady?" He bowed and offered his hand looking up at her with a sweet smile.

Sophie took his hand. She got into the car and he closed the door for her. He got in and sat next to her. "So, where are we going?" She asked as the driver started the car. "I got us a reservation at the best restaurant I could find," Matthew explained.

"It sounds... extravagant. You know you don't need to try so hard to impress me right?" Sophie asked. She thought that if she acted as if she didn't care about the money but still appreciated it he would give her more. "I know Anna, but I want to spoil you. You deserve it." Matthew explained. Sophie looked at him and saw a strange look in his eyes. He really did love Anna. A shame she's gone now.

When they got seated they placed their orders. Sophie got the shrimp cocktail Matthew got the steak. They joked around, ate, and had an amazing time. Or at least Matthew did. Sophie was annoyed at his constant flirts.

I mean, who wouldn't? She didn't like him but she had to act as if she did so that she could get his money. She needed to get this mission over and done with fast. Good thing that she knew the perfect way to do that. After all, rich boys like him are so easily manipulated.