Anna Wilson

The next day, Sophie was in uniform and waiting in the hotel room of Anna Wilson. She was invited to a gala being held by Matthew Steele. She needed her invite. And there was only one way she would get it.

Anna entered the room, closed the door, and put on the light. She looked next to her and saw Sophie. She squealed and backed into a corner. "No one will hear you. Your room is soundproof. Which will make this far more fun, " Sophie stated.

"I... I know who you are... you're the Shadow. Please don't hurt me! I'll do anything!" Anna begged. "Wow, you know who the most wanted assassin in the country is. How smart," Shadow sarcastically replied. "If you want to live, then you will give me your invitation to the gala. Now."

Anna nodded and ran to get the invitation. She handed it to Shadow and backed away as she examined the piece of paper. "Good... Now, unfortunately, I can't leave any witnesses. Can't have you tell the police about this now, can I?" Shadow told her.

Anna's eyes widened. "WHAT!? NO! BUT I JUS -" "Your voice is annoying. " Shadow cut her off. She threw her dagger. A sharp scream and everything was quiet. "You... monster..." Anna managed to get out before her pulse died.

"Ooooh~, I love it when they insult me. As if I care," she added with disgust, rolling her eyes. She walked to the corpse of Anna and pulled out her dagger, drips of crimson liquid fell to the ground. She carefully cleaned her weapon. A slight smile hidden by her mask. She let out a soft chuckle.

She called her team in to dispose of the body, which was done in just a few minutes. She put on some of Anna's outfits and walked out of the room to get an early dinner. After all.... tomorrow is quite an important day now, isn't it..?