Meet Matthew

She put on the best outfit that she could find. On the hidden leg, she had her daggers. She went outside and jumped in the limo the real Anna had gotten to take her to the gala. She hoped no one would suspect a thing.

The reason she had chosen Anna was because they looked somewhat similar. She just had to tell everyone she was using a different style of makeup and got a new haircut.

She reached her destination and handed her- Anna's - invitation to the security. They let her in. Why wouldn't they? It's not like they knew who she was. She walked around, spoke to people, and danced but the whole time she was just looking for Matthew.

She was standing away from everyone trying to spot him when a voice called her 'name'. "Anna!"

She looked around and saw none other than Matthew Steele in the flesh walking up to her. "Matthew. Long time no see my friend" she said in a sweet tone. Matthew smiled at her "I couldn't agree more. We do need to catch up." He replied.

The two spoke and after a while, Matthew asked her if she would like to dance. Perfect... Sophie thought to herself. She accepted the offer and danced the night away.

The two of them ended the night with a walk in the garden of Matthew's mansion. "You know Anna... I was thinking if you wanted to hang out tomorrow?" He asked her. Sophie's plan was falling into place.

"Like a date?" She asked. "Well... yes... But only if you want to. I don't want to force you to do anything you don't want to!" He explained. "I would love to." She accepted.

That night she had the biggest smile on her face. Not just because he asked her out, but because her plan was finally falling into place.