Chapter - 7

City Hospital ☆

The BTS brothers and sister were sitting in the hospital lobby along with Samuel, all of their faces drenched in worry. Soon they heard rushing footsteps coming their way. They all looked up in unison to see the old couple running towards them.

Mr. Kim : how are they now? What did the doctor say?

The male asked since the female couldn't just stop crying her eyes out. Allysa made their mother sit first and the boys made space for their father and Namjoon spoke since Jin wasn't really in his senses right now.

Namjoon : they are still operating om hyung and aera...

He trailed off and looked at sam who was busy wiping his tears and he took the sign and sighed before speaking.

Samuel : She's fine. The doctor said, she might've suffered a miscarriage with the amount of stress she took but fortunately, she passed out and they are safe now.

Jungkook : appa, h-hyung, he isn't okay! H-he was c-covered in b-blood a-and-

Jungkook tried explaining in his broken sentences but failed as he broke into sobs once again. Hobi held him in a comforting manner while he was going through the same amount of pain but for the sake of his younger brother, he controlled himself.

Taehyung and Jimin were sitting while hugging each other and crying their eyes out. Allysa comforted their mother and Namjoon supported their father. Jin was sitting all alone while tears constantly dropped from his eyes and his eyes red with nerves popping on his neck.

Jungkook went away from hobi and hugged his Jin hyung who came back to the reality and looked down at his younger brother crying in his embrace. He pushed him away to everyone's shock.

Jin : don't touch me, kook.

Jungkook : h-hyung, what-

Jin : go away.

He silently said and wiped his tears before turning away from him and looked at the dried blood on his hands and put his legs closer to his chest and just sat while staring at nothing.

Jungkook : h-hyung, why are you-

Jin : stay away from me! Can't you hear it at once!?

He shouted and his voice echoed in the empty halls making everyone flinch. Mr. Kim stood up and silently embraced Jin and patted his back. He tried to push him away but eventually stopped resisting and broke into painful sobs while hugging his father back tightly.

Jin : I failed as a brother, appa! I couldn't keep my siblings safe! My little brother is on the verge of dying because of me! I'm useless! I can't even do one job properly!

He cried letting out his grief and frustration and his father patted his back and head. His other brothers and allysa felt vulnerable seeing their hyung like this for the first time and started crying too. Suddenly the room's door opened and the doctors and nurses stepped out.

Samuel : how's he doctor?

Samuel asked as soon as the doctor walked a step ahead of the door. The doctor sighed and broke into a smile.

Doctor : the wound was near his heart and it was almost impossible for us to save him but he made it. He will be unconscious for 3-5 hours because of the medicines we gave him. I'll take my leave now.

Samuel : thank you so much, doctor.

The doctor left and a nurse came to him with a slip in which there were so many medicines were written and also she told him the ward they will be shifting the patient into and to get the medicines.

Jin was the first one to run towards the ward followed by others. Samuel got the medicines and entered the room and everyone glared at him.

Taehyung : what do you want from us now? Isn't it enough already!?

Samuel : I got the medicines for hyung.

Jimin : don't call him that with your filthy mouth!

Namjoon : Jimin, tae, calm down! Don't shout near hyung.

Jungkook : just tell him to go back, hyung.

Jungkook said while hugging hobi and still crying. Namjoon looked at Samuel and he nodded before he put the medicines on a table in the room and left silently. He went and sat beside aera in her room and looked at the saline bottle whose drip was connected to aera's back of the hand.

Samuel : wake up soon, darling.

He whispered and caressed her head. Soon she scrunched her eyes and moved a bit and opened her eyes while blinking them.

Aera : s-sam? Where am I?

She asked as she tried to sit and Samuel helped her sit and spoke.

Samuel : we are in the hospital. And don't worry about Suga hyung. He's fine and currently sleeping.

He said and it took a few seconds for aera to settle everything in her brain and she widened her eyes and looked at him worriedly. Tears flooded her eyes and breath shortened.

Aera : s-sam! S-suga oppa! He, where is he!? I need to see him! Take me to hum please!

She said while getting down and Samuel held her still.

Samuel : don't worry too much please. It's very bad for our baby's health. Do you know, you almost had a miscarriage? So stop worrying and believe me. Please.

He said softly while trying his best to convince her. She stiffened and put her palm on her belly and sighed before wiping her tears.

Aera : I am so sorry. I am just so worried. It was my fault. He jumped in front of me to save me. At least, let me see him once.

She asked and Samuel sighed and nodded. He called a nurse who checked up on aera and removed the drip and Samuel took her to suga's ward. She opened the door and everyone looked at her with mixed emotions. Ignoring everyone, she went closer to Suga and stared at him.

Aera : w-when will he wake up? What did the doctor say?

She asked looking at his pale body with a oxygen mask and drips attached to the back of his palm on both hands and he was wearing hospital clothes. Suddenly she was pulled back by taehyung and he pushed her back a little with tears in his eyes.

Taehyung : it's all because of you both! Who are you acting for now!? Just get the hell out of here!

She shouted and aera's whole body and senses stopped working. He was not fully wrong. They were in that situation because of Samuel and Suga got shot because he wanted to save aera.

Aera : I-i am sorry.

She whispered while looking down and a few tears dropped from her eyes. Taehyung clutched his hair tightly and groaned in frustration before marching towards aera furiously.

To Be Continued
Stay Tuned
_♡_♡_