Chapter - 6

Samuel

My biggest mission was completed but unfortunately one of my enemies succeeded in escaping and now I'm looking for him. BTS, Txt, Eunwoo and Jackson hyung came to live in our home to take care of aera. They all help me with the house work and I'm very thankful for that. I don't know how aera manages to do it all alone and that too in lesser time than us all combined. Huff, super woman.

Aera who is currently sleeping on my lap on the couch in the living room, started moving and soon sat up while rubbing her eyes. She looked at me and then at jungkook, Kai, Taehyun, Jimin, and taehyung who were sleeping on the couches and rugs. Suga hyung was sleeping in his room and others were in their offices right now for meetings.

Aera : why are they all sleeping here? And I'm hungry.

She said and looked at me and I smiled at her before I opened the side drawer that we recently bought to keep aera's favourite snack for her anytime cravings. I took out a bag of chips and gave it to her and she smiled brightly and opened the bag of chips excitedly and unintentionally woke her brothers up.

Jungkook : w-what's happening?

Aera : what do you mean? Don't you feel the ground shaking? It's an earthquake! Run!

She said sarcasticly but he widened his eyes along with the others and they all stood up and one or two of them fell while doing so.

Jimin : then why are you sitting and eating snacks!? Run!

Aera : I can't run.

Taehyung : we will carry you! Come on!

Samuel : guys! Guys! Calm down! There's no earthquake.

Kai : but she.. said .. ok.

Taehyun : seriously?

They all looked frustrated and sleepy at the same time. My Mrs giggled at them and spoke cutely. Or i think that because I love her way too, too, too much.

Aera : Ok, come on, vminkook and kahyun oppa! You all gotta dance! I'm bored, please!!

She made puppy eyes and I almost laughed at their expressions but controlled it since I don't wanna get in trouble.

Jungkook : do we look like some entertainers to you?

Aera : uhm, yes?

Taehyun : and what's up with kahyun?

Jimin : also what the heck is vminkook?

Aera : i don't wanna waste my energy in calling your long ass names individually so yep, that's a shortcut.

Kai : that's a pretty good idea actually.

Taehyung : okay. Let's watch a movie guys.

Aera munched on her chips and turned the t.v on. We all sighed at her actions and they sat on their previous spots and just watched the movie that she selected. "Doraemon : Nobita's Chronicle of the Moon Exploration"

Jimin : wait, how the hell is he supposed to breath now without his batch!? Oh my, is it the end, already?

Aera : aniyo! It's time for the second climax! Keep quiet and watch!

They all had their eyes glued to the screen and I suddenly spoke up and they didn't even bother to look and just hummed in response.

Samuel : I'm going out for some work. I'll be back till dinner.

I kissed aera's forehead and went out after covering her with the blanket and called my mafia men as they had given me report that my enemy was seen somewhere near our area. Today, I'm gonna finish this shit completely.

Time skips...

I was in my mafia base and I was going through some information about the underworld when I got a call. I looked at the caller ID and it was an unknown number. I picked up the call and put it near my ear before speaking.

On Call.. 📱

Samuel : hello? Who's speaking?

?? : hello my dear enemy. I've got your pretty wife and brother in laws here with me. She's too beautiful for you don't you think? And to be honest she looks hot while crying and shivering.

Samuel : you fucking bastard! Dare to lay a single finger on her and you're so dead!

?? : oh, oh! You shouldn't talk to me like that when your pregnant wife is in front of me and on my gun point. She looks pretty scared though. and your brother in laws speak too much you know?

Samuel : I'm warning you for the last time-

?? : come to the **** building if you want to save them and come alone. You know what I can and will do. Bye, I'll be waiting~

End Of Call 📱

That bastard cut the call and I quickly called all of my men and told them the situation before we made a quick plan and I immediately left for the building which he told me to come to. My heart was beating so fast that I was afraid it might stop. I can't believe that aera is in danger because of me.

I will fucking kill that bastard as soon as I see him. How dare he touch her and also my brothers? I'll cut him into pieces and feed him to my dogs. Fucking bastard! I sped up my car and soon I was standing in front of an abandoned building. It looked as if it'll break any moment. How dare he bring my aera to a dangerous place like this!?

A few men were standing outside with heavy guns and I spotted a few inside from the broken glasses. I tapped on my Bluetooth earpiece and spoke quietly.

Samuel : snipers, finish it.

In a second, everyone was on the ground with a thud and I made my way upstairs and heard him laughing like a maniac. I peeked in the room from the creaked door and saw him sitting on a chair and aera was tied on the chair in front of him. Her mouth was tied and she was crying continuously while Suga hyung seemed to curse the hell out of him along with the maknaes.

?? : you can't do anything else other than cursing me and it wouldn't affect me in any way so you all better save up your energy cause it's your last day, bitches.

I saw the bruises on their bodies and aera was not hurt but she was unable to breathe properly due to the cloth in her mouth. I clenched my fist and entered the room and soon my men came behind me. There were his men too and my men fought with them and some untied the boys and the boys were about to untie aera when suho, my enemy spoke.

Suho : you bastard, Damon! I will kill you and your wife!!

He suddenly shouted and pointed his gun towards aera who was tied and pulled the trigger. A gunshot was heard in the room along with several screams. My men made suho unconscious and took his body to our base.

I slowly looked back with a rapidly beating heart and at aera to see her looking at me with teary eyes. I widened my eyes looking at the scene and my heart dropped along with the gun in my hand. She was covered in blood. It was scattered around her too. And then, She dropped on the ground.

To Be Continued
Stay Tuned