"Make this quick for me, I want to cook breakfast for you today." I said as I continued to motion my thumb in a circular motion.

Megan moaned softly. "Mmm... okay.." She started playing with her left nipple and gazed into my eyes.

"God... you're so damn sexy." I complimented her.

She averted her gaze from me and shut her eyes.

"Maintain eye contact with me while I pleasure this part of your body; I want you to gaze deeply into my eyes while you're moaning and climaxing onto my hand." I said.

"I'm about to cum already!" Megan whined. "Ughhhhh! You talking to me in this soft tone of voice is doing a lot to me.."

"Open your eyes." I demanded.

"Beyoncé!!! Fuck... please stoppp!!!" She moaned.

Using two of my fingers, I inserted them repeatedly, alternating between moving in and out and sideways. Then, I bent my fingers and accelerated the pace, causing her to hit my hand.

"Cum baby, cum for me." I encouraged her.

"Uh uh!! Beyoncéééé!!!" Megan shouted as she was reaching her peak.

"Come on, I know it's right there." I said.

I leaned down further to suck her inner thighs as I fingered her non-stop.

"Ohhhyessss mmmmhhhh!!!!" She moaned. "MMM SHIIIIITTT OH YESSS!!!"

She reached down and gripped my hair. "Cum Megan!" I demanded.

"IM CUMMINGGG!! SH-SHITT FUCK OH MY GOD YES BEYONCÉ!!! YESSS!!" Megan moaned as she squirted all over my face.

After getting up, I made my way to the bathroom sink to cleanse my face and hands. Megan was still seated and breathing heavily, I approached her for a kiss after I finished washing my hands.

"I love you." I whispered to her.

Megan pulled me in for a hug and caressed my back. "I love you more but if you keep fucking me how you do, I might go crazy Beyoncé."

"Ouch!" I shouted and jerked a little.

Megan stopped hugging me and looked at me. "What?" She questioned.

"My back..." I said.

"What's wrong with your back?" Megan asked.

"You scratched me." I told her. During our activities yesterday, Megan had dug her nails into my back, resulting in noticeable marks and a burning sensation when it's touched.

Megan looked at my back. "Oh my god. I'm sorry...". She whined. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you."

"I know, it's okay!" I told her.

Megan searched through her bathroom drawer and retrieved some healing cream for the scratches on my back. With care, she softly applied the cream onto my back and planted a kiss on my neck.

"I seem to always hurt you in a way.." Megan mumbled.

I exclaimed, "Please stop saying stuff like that. Instead, let me encourage you to brighten up as it appears that you are feeling down today."