Part 15 ALDEN'S APARTMENT - NIGHT

ALDEN is pacing nervously, phone in hand. He takes a deep breath and decides to call ANDREA, the actress who has become a friend.

ANDREA: (answers the call) Hey, Alden! What's up?

ALDEN: Andrea, I need to talk to you about something important.

ANDREA: (curious) Sure, what's on your mind?

Alden hesitates for a moment, then decides to be honest.

ALDEN: I've been spending a lot of time with Kathryn lately, and I've realized that my feelings for her are more than just friendship.

ANDREA: (surprised) Alden, are you saying you have feelings for Kathryn?

ALDEN: (nervously) Yeah. I never expected it, but I can't deny how I feel. I want to be honest with her.

Andrea listens, understanding the complexity of emotions.

ANDREA: (supportive) Alden, it's important to follow your heart. Just be mindful of the timing, especially considering what Kathryn is going through with Daniel.

ALDEN: I know, Andrea. I don't want to complicate things, but I can't keep this to myself.

As Alden contemplates the potential shift in his relationship with Kathryn, he appreciates Andrea's support.

ANDREA: Whatever you decide, Alden, I'm here for you. Just be sincere with Kathryn.

ALDEN: (grateful) Thanks, Andrea. I appreciate your advice.

They exchange a few more words, and after the call, Alden is left with a mix of anticipation and uncertainty about what the future holds.