ROOFTOP RESTAURANT - NIGHT

KATHRYN and DANIEL are seated at a candlelit table, overlooking the city skyline.

KATHRYN: (smiling) A rooftop dinner, just like our first date.

DANIEL: (grinning) Some things never change, and I wouldn't want them to.

They clink glasses, toasting to the familiarity and warmth of their love.

KATHRYN: (playfully) So, how does it feel to be back in the same city?

DANIEL: (smirking) Feels like coming home. But I've missed having our favorite meals together.

They delve into the menu, laughter and easy conversation flowing between them.

KATHRYN: (reflectively) Daniel, these past months have been a rollercoaster, but I'm grateful for the journey.

DANIEL: (nodding) Me too. Our love story keeps evolving, and I love every chapter.

Their eyes meet, an unspoken understanding passing between them.

KATHRYN: (teasingly) Do you remember what we wished for on our first rooftop date?

DANIEL: (smiling) I do. We promised each other that no matter what, we'd face the future together.

They share a moment of quiet reflection, appreciating the growth of their love.

KATHRYN: (more seriously) Daniel, there's something I've been meaning to ask. The film shooting overseas—it's extended, and I have to stay a bit longer.

DANIEL: (softly) Kathryn, if it's important to you, then it's important to us. We'll make it work, no matter the distance.

Their hands find each other, a comforting reassurance amidst the uncertainty.

KATHRYN: (grateful) Thank you, Daniel. And your upcoming project?

DANIEL: (smirking) Let's just say it involves a lot of action and a dash of romance. But I'll make sure to bring the romance home.

They laugh, the playful banter a reminder of the joy they find in each other.

KATHRYN: (dreamily) Do you ever think about where we'll be in the next few years?

DANIEL: (smiling) I hope we're still sitting on rooftops, toasting to the adventures we've had.

They raise their glasses, savoring the moment and the promise of the future.

As the night unfolds, Kathryn and Daniel continue their date, savoring the flavors of the meal and the richness of their shared love.