“Well I know everything given the fact that I own the hospital!” She casually stated

Kath's eye bugged out, “Wait! Really?”

Sam just snorts, “No!”

“Idiot!” Kath scowled at her. She literally thought Sam owned the hospital.

Sam chuckled “Hospitals aren’t exactly my favorite place. I can't even be there for three days in a row! Suffocates me!”

“I know it's not anyone's desired place to be in but sometimes...”

“But sometimes we don't have a choice ..!” Sam finished unmindfully giving a smile. “So let's order and then collect some books. Shall we?”

Kath nodded.

They settled with some coffee and food and with books of their individual choices.

It was delightful and way more comforting than any random talk in restaurants or café.

So, the 1st day for Kath was… decent . Okay,  not just decent but good! Really good!  She got to be with her desired things, books and coffee.

Sam was okay. She never really tried to make her presence being pushed on Kath. They talk little about themself but a lot when the topic was about books. She has profound knowledge about books which Kath really didn't expect. She wasn't expecting much anyway to be honest.

They walk out of the cafe with a handful of books which Sam all paid for in spite of Kath's protest. Then Sam dropped Kath off at her apartment. Waking her to the door and leaving a soft kiss on Kath's cheek. Even though it was odd but Kath didn't protest because they already have an agreement. also Kath felt Sam actually had earned the kiss for herself.

Psst! Kath caressed her own cheeks where she's been kissed when there was nobody there to watch. And also she smiled after Sam exited.

But nobody needs to know that! Right? Right!

So the verdict of Day 1 was overall good..

That same night Kath received a text, “Do you find the sea interesting, Doc.?”

____

.

.

.

Day-2

On Friday Sam took her to an aquarium,