Hoseok (Military)

Start from the beginning

Hoseok and Y/n took no time in running towards each other with their arms open, smiling with glossy eyes.

As soon as Y/n wrapped her arms around him a warmth surrounded her, which she hadn't realized she missed so terribly until now.

Hoseok couldn't disagree. Having Y/n in his arms after so long made him forget the outside world as he held her tighter.

"I missed you baby", Y/n whispered softly, tears falling which Hoseok wiped away with his thumb before kissing her gently.

"So did I princess", he smiled before Y/n kissed him once more.

The rest of the members and their families let them have their moment as they knew how hard it was for the both of them.

Y/n seemed to realize everyone was watching and backed away, blushing.

Hoseok chuckled fondly as he pulled her into his side by the waist and kissed her cheek.

Y/n moved aside and motioned to the boys to come greet Hoseok, whom she was sure missed each other as much as she did.

She couldn't stop the smile on her face as the members immediately ran to their Hyungs and tackled each of them in a group bear hug, looking extremely cute in their puffy jackets and beanies.

Jimin and Taehyung were clinging onto Hoseok as Jungkook and Namjoon had trapped Yoongi and Jin in a tight hug. Later all of them moving into a huge group hug once more.

In between the squished mess of cute human beings Hoseok managed to peek his head out and called Y/n in too.

After the overly affectionate greetings they were chatting and catching up with each other and their families, giving Hoseok and Y/n their much deserved privacy as they stood side by side, leaning against the car Y/n came in.

"You look beautiful love", Hoseok beamed at Y/n making her smile as he tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Thanks, I thought I'd dress up, you look amazing yourself babe", she cutely grinned and Hoseok kissed her on the tip of her nose, causing her to scrunch it cutely.

"How have you been doing? Enjoying it here?", Y/n inquired happily, making Hoseok nod.

"The trainees are very fun, were like family now, I'm gonna miss them, we have alot of fun!", he exclaimed like the sunshine he was. "How about you princess, how have you been doing?", he asked back.

"I've been doing great, just a little busy but other than that fine", she sighed, and Hoseok pulled her into a hug.

"I miss you so much everyday", he softly mumbled into her ear as she held onto him tighter.

"Me too", she nodded back, as they swayed on the spot slightly, not wanting to let go.

"Come on lets go and see Taehyung and Namjoon off shall we?", Y/n proposed, making him nod enthusiastically as he took her hand and walked towards them.

"You're to good to us sweetheart", Hoseok fondly said as he kissed her cheek, "I'm so lucky".

"So am I", she replied, giggling as they made their way to the rest of the members and Y/n caught up with Jin and Yoongi too, who were like elder brothers to her.

"Well.... I may or may not have been able to get permission to take you out on a little date today", Hoseok whispered in her ear making her gasp.

"Oh my god! Really I-", Y/n hugged him tightly.

After seeing Taehyung and Namjoon off, Y/n and Hoseok went on their first date in almost a year, cherishing every moment.

--------
Hope you liked it XD idk im not satisfied as much :(

Love yall tc ❤️❤️❤️💜💜💜

Ill try to get chap 2 of loyalty and duty today hopefully XD

QOTD:

Q: Funniest or most embarrassing moment as baby army?

My ans: (Behold unbelievable cringe) so.. i had become ARMY like 2 days ago and I was at my "They all look the same stage" 😂 so i was at a stationary section of a store and saw a "ENHYPEN" pouch 😭😭 i didnt know any boy band other then BTS existed (kill me) and they are 7 members right? So i thought OMG its BTS and bought it.

When I got home and showed it to my Mom she went "Ure so stupid these arent BTS" and i was like BUT THEYRE SEVEN and she went "THEY ARENT THE ONLY KOREAN BAND IN EXSISTENCE"

And I went "REALLY 😳" so yeah lmao i still cringe at tht 😂😭😭😭

But i still have the pouch along w my ACTUALLY BTS POUCH and I love it coz I have a soft spot for Enhypen hehe❤️❤️💜💜

Tht was long lmao sorry ❤️❤️💜💜

Take care love yall byeeeeee

-CJ❤️❤️💜💜