Taehyung (Military)

Start from the beginning

"I made these to give to you and the boys for your first day tomorrow, you have everything packed right?", she asked with a sweet smile, making Taehyung look at her with love twinkling in his eyes.

"Yeah I got everything packed don't worry" He smiled slightly and moved forward to hold her hands, sighing. "You know, you're handling this so well princess I'm proud of you"

Y/n sighed too, "I knew this would happen sometime Tae, even if it does hurt I know how excited you are, I want you to be happy, I will miss you but you promised to call too right? It's ok we'll get through this together. I don't want you to worry too much".

She smiled sadly and pecked Taehyung's lips as he wrapped his arms around her, Y/n doing the same and they basked in each others warmth for a few minutes, Taehyung pressing his lips to the top of her head, swaying a little before moving back a liitle to look at her, smiling.

"Let's have a dance? We have some time till the brownies cool down"' he proposed, making Y/n smile and nod.

Taehyung began playing a song and set up his phone, which Y/n immediately recognized as his own song Slow Dancing, making her giggle.

"I know you love this one, now may I princess?", he bowed gracefully, and despite both of them being in pajamas Y/n couldn't help but think she was the luckiest person on earth to have Taehyung as she let him take the lead and hold her by the waist.

The music flowed in the dimly lit kitchen, the both of them swaying to the soothing rhythm of the music paired with Taehyung's heavenly voice.

A soft glow adorned the kitchen, as they lost themselves in the timeless embrace of the dance. The syncopated melody filled the air, as they twirled amidst the warmth of the moment, the world outside fading away.

As the song ended Taehyung and Y/n stayed still, in each others embrace. Y/n looked up and saw Taehyung being teary eyed.

"Baby don't cry", Y/n wiped Taehyung's tears gently and kissed him softly, "I love you", she whispered, a few tears of her own leaving her eyes.

"I love you too", he whispered back before hugging her tightly, but still gentle, as if he was scared she would break apart if he didn't hold her in his arms.

Taehyung finally let go of her and reached for his phone before fiddling with it and then showing it to Y/n. He had taken a video of them dancing.

"You can watch this whenever you miss me ok?", he softly said, making Y/n smile and hug him from the side.

The rest of the night was spent cuddling and showering each other in love as a final memory.

-------
Pretty crappy tbh 😭

I got so emotional writing this bro 😭

Anyways hope you enjoyed 💜💜💜❤️❤️❤️
Vote and spam the comments

Thnk u SO MUCH for all the love u guys are the best ❤️❤️

QOTD

Q: WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF THE USHER AND JT REMIXS?

My ans: Tbh it wasn't exactly my type in the later i liked his first few lines even tho i LOVE the whole album and stny was my FAV. Usher did kill it but still it wasnt vibin w me ukwim?
Still loved it tho i prefer the first ver.

And the 3D remix was LIT. I LOVE IT SM IT MADE THE SONG TOP NOTCH ❤️❤️❤️❤️

And just a side note USHER AND JK ARE SO CUTE TOGETHERRR IM GONNA COMBUST 😭😭😭😭😭😭 I ABSOLUTELY LOVE WHEN THE ARTIST MAKES THE BOYS FEEL COMFORTABLE IT MAKES ME RESPECT THEM EVN MORE ❤️❤️💜💜💜

Lmao twt armys be wildin 😂

True af 😭😭

LOVE YALL TCCCCC ❤️❤️💜💜❤️❤️💜😭❤️

-CJ💜❤️