Her fucking tongue piercing
was doing miracles in my body, and I could feel that feeling of tightness building up in the pit of my stomach, as if I was about to cum.

"Yejiii, I'm so fucking close, I-"

"Let it go, baby." She whispered against me and that's when I climaxed, cumming all over her mouth.

"Fuck, you taste so good." She praised, licking her mouth before getting up, rubbing her knees and drying her mouth with the back of her hand.

I smiled and I sat up, looking for some new clothes that I could wear to say hello to my parents.

I decided on a short top, a red tank skirt, and blue Vans that recently become my new favorite garment.

It was just in time, because the next thing my phone rang on the table.
It was a text message from my mom, letting me know that she and my dad were in front of the building, waiting.

"Okay, this is it." I said to myself before praying for a few seconds.

"I thought I had helped you
relax." Yeji said to me after we washed our hands in the bathroom and we proceeded to walk down the hallway to the elevator.

"Okay, before you meet them,
I just want to tell you that-"

I said, but I couldn't finish because Yeji was already pushing the door open, and it took me less than two seconds to find my parents in a car probably rented. Expensive Jeep.

"Shit." Yeji breathed in my ear,
just as my mom turned around
from talking to my dad.

And, of course, she was wearing a revealing red dress, expensive earrings and fancy gladiators.

I literally could smell her perfume from all the way over here.

"She's smaller than you, it's fucking ridiculous." Yeji whispered in my ear as they walked to us.

"RYUUUU!" She exclaimed, raising herbhands in the air, before approaching us, meeting us halfway.

"Mom," I stopped and she pulled me into a hug.

My dad smiled, taking slow steps
toward us.

Mom looked at Yeji, surprised. But,
of course, it wasn't long before her surprise turned into lust and she had that predatory look on her face.

"And who is this?" she asked, looking Yeji up and down, looking a few seconds too long at her crotch,
smiling.

Please god have mercy...

"I'm Yeji. Ryu's girlfriend."

"Oh my God, are you Yuna's Yeji?" Mom exclaimed and that's when dad stepped in, just as Yeji nodded.

Dad smiled, hugging me and kissing my temple.

"Hey sweetie."

"Hi dad."

"How are you?" He asked.

"Fine."

"So, what's going on here? Is it serious?" my mom continued and I rolled my eyes, turning to Yeji.

"Yes, mom, it is. So please."

"Please what?"

"Just don't."

She frowned and I could tell she was a little hurt, but honestly, she was flirting with literally every
I knew, and Yeji was the only one I really cared about.

"No what?" She urged and Yeji changed the subject, asking them if they also wanted to visit the sorority and the fraternity.

Of course my mom agreed and dad
simply shrugged his shoulders.
We walked first to the sorority house, and I was very relieved that my father seemed to like Yeji, because they were talking about soccer and basketball and those things.