20

Yu Xiaoyu was slightly stunned. Does he know all this? Did he inquire about Yu Qiuyu?

"Hmm?" An Youqi glanced at the woman lightly and waited for her to speak.

Yu Xiaoyu paused and bowed slightly to the man with the posture of a three-good student. "Thank you, Mr. An, for your kindness. I'm grateful!"

"Please continue to support me and support me in the future."

"Interesting." The man nodded with satisfaction and then turned into the bathroom.

Yu Xiaoyu went out of the room, thought for a moment, called Gu Zhixiong and asked, "Uncle Gu, how's it going over there?"

"Miss Cheng is resting. Mrs. Yu and Mr. Yu are both here." Gu Zhixiong's voice came from the other end of the phone.

Then, he said, "Grandma, don't worry, the young master's words have been passed on to Mrs. Yu, and the two of them are now in a stable mood."

Is Cheng Rujun emotionally stable? Yu Xiaoyu was a little surprised, but she didn't find Yu Xiaopeng to make trouble, so she didn't have any scruples.

"Then please tell Mr. Yu that I will go to the hospital in a couple of days."

After saying that, she hung up the phone and took a look on the second floor. In order to avoid another man's animal nature, she turned into the guest room on the first floor.

Early the second day, Yu Xiaoyu got up and cleaned up. The company looking for an interview earlier was a media company with script creation as the core, named Leyuan Media. They agreed to have an interview with the crew today.

The reason why I have to go to the crew for an interview is that Song Yuling, a screenwriter who needs to recruit assistants, is now a guest actor in the crew at the same time.

Song Yuling won the best screenwriter award in China for "Tears of Beauty" in her early years, and often guest-starred in some characters in the script because of her delicate appearance.

This time, the crew was filmed at the famous Leshan film and television base in Y City, so Yu Xiaoyu took the high-speed rail to Y City early in the morning.

After having dinner in Y City, she didn't enter the crew set until 1 p.m.

The name of the girl who received her is Fang Qingning, one of Song Yuling's assistants. She pointed to the woman on the set and said, "Editor Song is still making a guest appearance. Just wait for a while."

Yu Xiaoyu nod and looked in the direction of her fingertips. Song Yuling stood on the set in a crab shell green costume, and seemed to be performing a 'gong trick' with other actors.

"Have you brought the interview manuscript?" Fang Qingning asked Yu Xiaoyu.

In order to avoid cheating, Song Yuling asked each interviewer to submit a manuscript of the outline.

"I brought it." Yu Xiaoyu took out his manuscript from his bag and delivered it to Fang Qingning.

Fang Qingning casually rolled over and said, "Sit here and wait for a while. Sister Song will take you to the lounge later."

Yu Xiaoyu thanked her and sat in the corner of the set and waited.

The screenwriter assistant is easy to understand. Most of them are gunmen. If there is a big screenwriter like Song Yuling in a screenwriter studio, most of her assistants are her gunmen unless she writes the script herself.

Yu Xiaoyu is not satisfied with being just an online writer. In reality, she has no experience in this field, so even if she knows this, she still comes.

She is very confident in today's interview. First, she has literary skills, second, she can work hard. Most importantly, if she follows the crew, she can avoid the pervert.

"Are you Le Jiaxuan's sister?"

While thinking about it, suddenly a voice came from above. Yu Xiaoyu looked up and stood in front of her in a white robe.

The memory flashed by her mind, and she remembered the identity of the person in front of her.

Lin Shaobo, the popular movie emperor.

Yu Xiaoyu was a little surprised that men knew her. Le Jiaxuan's relationship with Yu Qiuyu was average. She rarely talked about Yu Qiuyu's relationship with her, so not many people in the entertainment circle should know her sister.

The reason why Lin Shaobo knows it is probably because he is one of Le Jiaxuan's pursuers. He knows everything about Le Jiaxuan, including Yu Qiuyu.

In the original book, Lin Shaobo's stalking with Le Jiaxuan is an important reason for his star path loss.

Yu Xiaoyu recalled the plot, as if a sexual assault scandal broke out on the back of the movie emperor Lin Shaobo's 'grass fans' shortly after she got married.

From the reader's point of view, Yu Xiaoyu speculated that this was because the male supporting role hindered the emotional development of the hero and heroine, so the male supporting role was KO by the male protagonist.

According to Yu Qiuyu's memory, Lin Shaobo is a very kind-hearted and self-righteous man, but she can't stand this kind of thing at all, so she decided not to reveal the plot first.

She got up and nodded and smiled, "Mr. Lin."

"Why did you appear here?" Lin Shaobo was full of surprise and handed her a bottle of water, "Is your sister also here?"

"No." Yu Xiaoyu shook her head with a smile. She didn't expect Lin Shaobo to be in this crew, and also greeted him, "I'll do something personal."

Lin Shaobo looked sceptical, "Then you come... to audition?"

Yu Xiaoyu just didn't know how to answer. He looked up and saw Song Yuling and Fang Qingning coming from the set.

Song Yuling was surprised when she saw the two talking and asked, "Do you know each other?"

"She is Le Jiaxuan's sister." Lin Shaobo laughed.

"Le Jiaxuan's sister?" Song Yuling looked at Yu Xiaoyu. Just now, Fang Qingning had told her that this woman was coming for an interview today. She didn't expect it to be Le Jiaxuan's sister.

"I've never heard of it before." There was a trace of dewd light in her eyes.

Yu Xiaoyu felt that there was a reason why Lin Shaobo didn't like Le Jiaxuan. Le Jiaxuan didn't want others to know his relationship with Yu Qiuyu, but he also shook it out when he introduced himself.

She smiled and greeted the woman, "Sister Song."

Song Yuling nodded with a smile and pointed to Lin Shaobo in the lounge and said, "Mr. Lin, borrow one step first. I want to talk to this Miss Yu first."

"You are busy." Lin Shaobo nodded.

Song Yuling took Yu Xiaoyu into the lounge, turned over Yu Xiaoyu's manuscript, looked up and said, "I have read your electronic manuscript. It's not bad."

"Thank you." Yu Xiaoyu smiled and responded politely.

"Have you published any articles before?" Song Yuling held the manuscript in her hand.

Yu Xiaoyu scratched his stomach in his mind. After confirming that Yu Qiuyu had nothing to do in this regard, he answered truthfully.

Later, Song Yuling asked some routine interview questions and asked her to go back and wait for the news. "Although she is my assistant, she also has to pass through the company. We will contact you in two days."

Yu Xiaoyu nodded and got up and said, "Sister Song, can you return my manuscript to me?"