17

Cheng Lijuan looked at her gloomy face and asked, "Can you let me have some dinner first?"

Yu Xiaoyu glanced at her lightly and said, "Say it first before eating."

Cheng Lijuan bit her lip and raised her eyes and said, "Actually, I don't hear it very well, but at the beginning, the two didn't know what they were talking about. Dad seemed to be a little angry. Later, the two of them talked about you."

Then she asked in a doubtful tone, "Le Jiaxuan said you were not doing well? Why don't I look like it at all!"

Living in such a big mansion, the servants are kind and respectful to her. Even if they really don't live well, what does it matter if they are rich?

Just put up with it.

Yu Xiaoyu's eyes lit up, "Sister Xuan told her father that I'm not doing well?"

Cheng Lijuan looked at her with a little jealousy in her eyes, "Yes, what's wrong with the young lady of the An family? Do you still need Dad to worry about you?"

If you have to say that she is pitiful, it will be because it is a substitute for Le Jiaxuan, Cheng Lijuan thought.

But she didn't dare to say that.

"What else... She and Ye Chenyang will find a way to divorce you and ask her father to cooperate with her..." Cheng Lijuan thought of what the two said in the room that day and felt that Le Jiaxuan was a lot of nosy, because Yu Qiuyu never said that she was not doing well.

"What do you want Dad to cooperate with?"

"I don't know. I didn't hear the rest clearly." Cheng Lijuan said, and then suddenly asked, "Do you really want to divorce?"

"Who said I was going to divorce?" Yu Xiaoyu asked rhetorical.

Cheng Lijuan sneered, "Then why did Le Jiaxuan say that she would find a way to divorce you?"

Yu Xiaoyu heard the words and thought for a moment. His mind suddenly became clear, and all doubts were solved in an instant.

"Okay, you can go downstairs." She laughed.

Cheng Lijuan looked at her inexplicably, and then quickly left the study for fear that she would change her mind and kick herself out the next second.

Yu Xiaoyu called downstairs and told the servant to take a good look at Cheng Lijuan, so as not to make any noise that would make An Youjing unhappy.

Hanging up the phone and looking at Le Jiaxuan's few painless messages, Yu Xiaoyu called Yu Xiaopeng again.

The phone rang for a long time before being answered. The man came with a hoarse and tired voice, "Xiaoyu."

Yu Xiaoyu suddenly felt that her nose was sore. She paused for a long time. It was not until a few shouts from the man over there that she came to come to her senses. "Dad, Sister Xuan told you how to find a way to divorce me?"

Yu Xiaopeng was shocked by her sudden question and didn't understand why she suddenly knew, "I don't understand what you said."

Yu Xiaoyu didn't know whether to be happy or sad. His denial showed that he believed Le Jiaxuan more. "Dad, An Youying is not bad to me. At least he is also a cultured person, not as bad as you think."

"Do you think he is good to you?" Yu Xiaopeng's voice was dull, "What happened to me, and he still married you? Isn't this obvious that he deliberately bullied our Yu family?"

"Yes, except for being cold to me, there is no shortage of good food and drink." Yu Xiaoyu lowered his eyes and said, "So please stop all kinds of agreements with Sister Xuan immediately."

"You..." Yu Xiaopeng suddenly stuck in his throat and said for a long time, "Do you all know?"

Yu Xiaoyu sighed in her heart. In the original book, Le Jiaxuan has never been liked by the Ye family because she is an artist, so she has been trying to get recognition. Cheng Lijuan just said that her dialogue with Yu Xiaopeng mentioned Ye, so it seems that the USB disk in her mouth is likely to be related to Ye.

Yu Xiaoyu's heart was as clear as a mirror. Le Jiaxuan used Yu Qiuyu as a stepping stone to enable the Ye family to take a high look at the chip, and Yu Qiuyu's stealing the USB disk led to the reason why she was pointed out by An Jia in the original book.

"Xiaoyu?"

Yu Xiaoyu's lips moved, "Dad should take responsibility for doing something wrong. The family is not as bad as you think, so don't worry about me."

"I'm going to get married. It's up to me whether to divorce or not. Don't interfere with Sister Xuan."

After a phone call, he talked for nearly half an hour. In the end, Yu Xiaopeng was afraid that the two sisters would have a gap in life, so he kindly persuaded, "Your sister is also worried about you..."

"I know." From the dialogue, Yu Xiaoyu knew that Yu Xiaopeng did not know about the USB flash drive, so he did not intend to tell him.

After hanging up the phone, Yu Xiaoyu went downstairs and saw Cheng Lijuan sitting on the sofa with a satisfied face. She said, "After eating, go to the guest room early to rest."

"Don't be annoying."

"Aren't you going to take me around?" Looking at Yili's luxurious living room, Cheng Lijuan's eyes shined, and she secretly scolded Le Jiaxuan for being a fool. No matter how good the Ye Group is, it is just a newcomer. How can it be compared with the century-old An family?

"Inconvenient." Yu Xiaoyu said coldly, "Tomorrow afternoon, you should leave immediately."

Cheng Lijuan was so angry that she thought that Yu Qiuyu was useless except for her height advantage, and she could not be wrong. Why didn't An Youjing hit her idea at the beginning?

"I know." She got up slowly.

At this time, there was a movement at the door, but for a moment, the figures of three men appeared in their sight.

An Youjiong was helped into the door by Gu Zhixiong and a handsome man. Yu Xiaoyu looked at the man's appearance and should be his secretary.

Gu Zhixiong glanced at the living room and said to Yu Xiaoyu, "Young lady, the young master is drunk. Please arrange the kitchen to make sobering soup."

"I'm going to do it now." Zhao's mother immediately said when she heard the words.

Yu Xiaoyu thinks that An Youjing is too drunk tonight. It's better to wake up after Cheng Lijuan leaves tomorrow.

She glanced at Cheng Lijuan and went upstairs to clean up the master bedroom. Today, an outsider came to the house and could not let him sleep in the next room.

The two put the man on the bed and left.

Yu Xiaoyu looked at the man carefully for a moment, then tried to poke his face with his fingertips, and patted him a few more times. Seeing that the man did not move, she was sure that he was really drunk.

After getting drunk, the faint mellow fragrance still remained on him, and the blush on his face added some charm to him.

Yu Xiaoyu frowned, took off his shoes and kicked him twice, and said, "I'm going to undress you now. Please don't misunderstand me for your beauty!"

After saying that, he reached out to unbutton his clothes and took off all his coats.

She looked down, and then paused, and then took off his trousers.

After taking it off, the man made a muffled sound from the tip of his nose, and then he suddenly opened his eyes and looked at the woman at the head of the bed.

Yu Xiaoyu was shocked by the man's sobriety. Looking at his deep eyes, which were blurred after drunkenness, the tip of his tongue suddenly felt a little unfavourable.

"You...you're not drunk?"