03

Yu Xiaoyu lay on the soft bed and fell into deep thinking.

Yu Qiuyu in the play fell in love with An Youjie, but did not describe her married life much. Yu Xiaoyu learned from the existing memories that in the half year of marriage, most of the time Yu Qiuyu was begging for full comfort.

However, An Youqing was so merciless that the servants in the villa did not like her very much.

Of course, except for Zhao's mother.

After a knock on the door, Zhao's mother entered the door with water.

Yu Xiaoyu glanced at the room, took the medicine she handed over, and said, "Help me get new sheets. I'll change my room to sleep later."

Zhao Ma Shen stopped talking again. After she took the medicine, she said slowly, "Young grandma, the young master won't agree."

Yu Xiaoyu raised her eyes and frowned. Her memory reminded that An You-Jing particularly hated Yu Qiuyu. It was reasonable to sleep in separate rooms. How could she disagree?

"Why?"

Zhao's mother seemed to think of something. Suddenly, she blushed and hesitated, "This... I'm not sure about this. Please ask the young master then."

Yu Xiaoyu thought that the man would not come back tonight, so she didn't think about this problem for the time being. After taking the medicine, she fell asleep.

After a good sleep, I woke up with dark outside.

Yu Xiaoyu was soaked, and she sweated a lot. She felt refreshed and transparent.

She looked up at the wall clock, and then got up and went to the bathroom.

In the bathroom, the marble is decorated with restrained luxury.

Yu Xiaoyu looked at himself in the mirror, and his perfect and tall figure was really surprised, and then he felt that the original book was not so bad!

Her whole body was soaked in the bathtub, and the warm water quickly relieved every heavy pore. Then she calmed down and thought about her future.

Although Yu Qiuyu's marriage with An Youjing is a little 'to pay off the debts for his father', Yu Xiaoyu's disgust, Yu Xiaoyu feels that if she files for divorce, she should still be considered.

I just don't know if there is any money to take?

Zhao's mother had prepared dinner. After bathing, Yu Xiaoyu went straight downstairs for dinner. The pervert did not come home at night, and she was very satisfied.

After dinner, she strolled around the villa and finally went upstairs.

When he pushed the door and entered, he only heard the sound of water in the bathroom. Yu Xiaoyu frowned and remembered that he had just turned off the water before going downstairs.

While thinking about it, a figure came out of the bathroom door.

The man's hair was wet against his forehead, and his angular facial features were full of bone erosion. Under the sharp eyebrows of the temples, a pair of deep obsidian-like eyes, and the cold light was shining.

He is naked. Naked, strong chest muscles were open, and the white bath towel was casually put on his lower abdomen, and the remaining drops of water on his body slowly slid down his well-kly clear lines, and then fell under his tight mermaid.

Yu Xiaoyu stared at him and his heart trembled. Didn't this pervert say that he would not come back tonight? Why did it suddenly appear again?

"You... why did you come back?" Her voice trembled a little.

The man gave a sound, like a reply from knocking on the ancient tomb. He glanced at her awe-inspiringly, and then turned around and walked to the room.

"Then I'll sleep in another room."

After saying that, Yu Xiaoyu turned around and wanted to leave, and then heard a man's playful voice coming from behind, "I allow you to go?"

Yu Xiaoyu's heart stagnated, took a deep breath and then turned around and smiled at the man, "I'm just a tool for you to revenge on my sister. She already knows that you do this to me every day. The whole set of the play has been done. Now you don't have to sleep together and watch it, do you?"

An Youjun locked his eyebrows and flattered himself with a hippie smile every day. Who is greedy for themselves every day? Now she actually proposed to sleep in a separate room?

Ha ha, are you still tired of watching it? It's really strange to say this word out of her mouth.

"If you don't respond, I'll take it as your answer." Yu Xiaoyu quickly left this and was about to run away.

"Come here!" The man scolded, and his voice was awe-inspiringly unhappy.

With a 'come here', Yu Xiaoyu immediately thought of the sentence that the domineering president Wenli male protagonist often said, 'Woman, come and please me!' Classic lines.

Ha ha, if that's true, then she doesn't want to please this pervert at all!!!

Seeing that she did not move, the man smiled contemptuously and said coldly, "Yu Xiaopeng's prosecution period has not passed."

After that, Yu Xiaoyu remembered that it had only been half a year since Yu Xiaopeng misappropriated public funds at this time. If the An family returned to deal with the case at this time, he was afraid that Yu Xiaopeng would still not escape criminal responsibility.

She slowly stepped over, thinking that men hated her so much that it was impossible to really do that kind of pleasant thing with her.

When he arrived at the side of the man, Yu Xiaoyu lowered his head and turned his eyes to one side and asked disapprovingly, "What do you want me to do?"

"You don't know what to do between husband and wife?" The man raised the corners of his lips slightly and came up to approach her. "Have you forgotten what you did last night?"

The man's straight body approached, and a strong hormonal smell lingered around him. Yu Xiaoyu only felt that his face was a little hot. She knew that this was just a natural reaction to the approach of the man!

"Can't you do it tonight?" She asked weakly, and then inadvertently glanced through his strong abdominal muscles and subconsciously swallowed. This pervert is really blind to such a good figure!

The man glanced past her face, and the corners of his lips were slightly hooked, and his natural ruffian face bent down to her ear and smiled, "Why are you blushing? Do you want it?"

He lowered his seductive and magnetic voice, which lingered faintly in her cochlea. Yu Xiaoyu suddenly retreated and raised his eyes and blurted out, "I... I'm not interested in you."

The man bent his eyebrows slightly, held her jaw, put her against the huge wardrobe behind him, and then looked at her face with interest, "What are you talking about?"