06

Le Jiaxuan's face changed slightly. Although she occasionally persuaded Yu Qiuyu to divorce, this sister always refused righteously. "Let's go to your room and talk about this."

Yu Xiaoyu looked at her mysterious appearance and got up and took her upstairs to another study.

"Xiaoyu, you haven't got the thing yet. You can't divorce." Le Jiaxuan just entered the door and said that if this sister hadn't suddenly said that she wanted to refuse to help, she wouldn't have come to the door in person.

Although her voice was as gentle as a yellow warbler, Yu Xiaoyu heard a little urgent smell.

She sat down in the soft chair and her eyebrows bent slightly, "So, if I divorce now, my sister won't support it?"

The woman's seemingly meaningless attitude surprised Le Jiaxuan a little. She suddenly felt that Yu Qiuyu became so indifferent today.

He became like another person, and even the words of divorce with An You-kyou were put in his mouth.

Le Jiaxuan turned around and walked to Yu Xiaoyu's side, holding her hand and said, "Dad is very decadent now, so we must prove his innocence."

"I know you are very wronged, and let's put up with this period of time, shall we talk about something else?"

Her eyes were clear, as if there were stars twinkling, and the expectation on her face was delicate and lovely.

Yu Xiaoyu looked at her and didn't look good to refuse, and she hadn't figured out how the truth was, so she nod, so she said, "Well, I'll try my best."

Seeing that she no longer refused, Le Jiaxuan was relieved and left soon because there was still a notice.

Yu Xiaoyu stood on the second floor and watched her back leave. He turned around and walked to the innermost room in the corridor.

This is An Youxuan's study. There are passwords and fingerprints on the door, and she can't enter.

Thinking of the original plot and reality, Yu Xiaoyu decided to go back to Yu's house to learn about the situation first. After all, stealing An Youhui's things and probably won't be far from death.

Thinking of this, she was suddenly stunned. Is there a direct relationship between Yu Qiuyu's death in the original work?

This thought was so terrible that Yu Xiaoyu suddenly felt cold all over his body as the deep winter.

"What are you doing there?"

Yu Xiaoyu was shocked by the sudden intrusion. As soon as she turned around, she saw the man coming from the corridor with a sad face.

She took a deep breath, and then raised her eyebrows and smiled, "I walked casually. Why did you suddenly go home?"

An You-yong slowly approached her and said awe-inspiringly, "The study is heavy, there is no next time!"

Yu Xiaoyu said oh, and then walked directly by him.

Suddenly, her arm tightened, she lowered her eyes, and then raised her arm clenched by the man and asked with a smile, "What's wrong with you?"

The man lowered his eyelids slightly and squeezed his thin lips, "What did she talk to you about?"

"What?" His words were so light that Yu Xiaoyu didn't hear clearly, "What did you talk about?"

An Youjing shook off her hand coldly, "What did Le Jiaxuan talk to you just now?"

Yu Xiaoyu laughed in her heart when she heard this, and then silently observed a moment for Yu Qiuyu. As soon as Le Jiaxuan came to the villa, An Youzhen came back impatiently. The green skirt she was wearing was almost green out of the border.

She approached the man and sneered, "When you ask this in front of your wife, it seems to be a little disrespectful to others, Mr. An."

She looked a little jealous, which made An Youjiong smile, "Didn't you know it a long time ago? What else are you pretending to be?"

Yu Xiaoyu shrugged his shoulders meaninglessly, "My sister just left. Why don't Mr. An try to chase her out and have a look?"

An You's eyes flashed slightly. He stretched out his hand directly around her waist, took her into his arms, and looked down at her. "Can you say it now?"

Yu Xiaoyu didn't expect his movements. The man's hard chest flowed between the two with a warm breath. She pushed him away, but the other party Kong Wu was so powerful that she could not even move a single gap.

In her memory, this was the first time that the two of them were close to each other. For Le Jiaxuan, he really risked it.

She gave up struggling and smiled at the man with her little face, "You coax me, coax me, and I'll tell you."

The hand that stopped at his waist suddenly tightened, and Yu Xiaoyu screamed.

"Say." An Youjun stared at her eyes and said fiercely.

Yu Xiaoyu was strangled by him and protested, "What else do you say when you strangle me!"

An Youjun loosened his hand, slowly rolled up his cuffs, and said with a smile, "You are very obedient these two days."

After getting free, Yu Xiaoyu immediately retreated. She patted her chest and sighed, "What am I talking about with my sister? Of course, these pinch marks on my body are.

"Didn't you guess it a long time ago? Why do you have to ask me so much?"

An You's eyes moved slightly, "Is that all?"

Yu Xiaoyu glanced over the man's lower body with a smile, "By the way, I talked about your length, your diameter, your durability, and..."

"Your bullet. Bullet power."

An Youying's face was cold and directly pushed her down on the wall. He put his hands on top of the woman, and his broad body was close to her and imprisoned her.

"Are you kidding me?"

A strong sense of oppression approached, and Yu Xiaoyu couldn't move, so he immediately admitted his cowardice and said cautiously, "What I'm telling the truth."

"She asked me why the neck injury hasn't healed yet, and I said it was your new one..."

"After I said that, she didn't respond and asked me to recover..."

"That's it. Then she left and you came back."

She frowned slightly and looked up at him. Her cheeks were blushing, and her eyes were pure and innocent.

An You-kyou was stunned for a moment.

Yu Xiaoyu was stunned and quickly took the medicine, "Mr. An, you also know that my relationship with my sister is average, so your move is useless."

"Don't play anymore. If we call it like this every day, we will both be very tired."

An Youjing's thin lips were slightly squeezed, and the eyebrows on his white and handsome face were raised, and his long eyebrows also showed faint ripples. There was still a dissolute smile on the corners of his mouth, "Please beg me!"

He leaned over the corners of his lips against her temples and rubbed them together, "If I'm happy, or I'll let you go tonight."

Yu Xiaoyu immediately turned away and slightly opened the distance between them. They have been married for half a year. If they don't divorce, it is likely that she will follow the plot and immediately become cannon fodder, which is not worth it at all!

So she looked at the man with pity and tears in her eyes. "Mr. An, you have a deep understanding of justice. Why don't you let me go?"

An You-kyou pulled her neckline twice and smiled with satisfaction. This is what she used to look like.

He let go of her, turned to go to the study, and heard a gentle voice behind him, "Mr. An, why don't we get a divorce?"

An Youjiong paused and looked back at her in an unbelievable tone, "What are you talking about?"

"Divorce?"