18

The man's eyes turned around, stared at her for a while, and fell asleep with his eyelids.

Yu Xiaoyu was stunned and said to him, "Well, are you awake or not? If you wake up, get up and take a shower!"

A few minutes later, the man's unconscious behaviour made her give up the idea of asking him to get up and take a bath. Then she turned to the bathroom and brought a basin of water to simply wipe his body.

"Forget it, just take care of you for Yu Qiuyu for an hour." She said to herself.

After wiping the man, Yu Xiaoyu went downstairs.

Zhao's mother had just made the sobering soup and said when she saw her, "Young lady, this soup is still hot. I'll put it on the table for a while and wait for it to cool down before you to bring it."

"Okay, call me when you're ready." Yu Xiaoyu nodded, and then turned around and went out to call Zhou Susu back.

After talking on the phone for less than ten minutes, there was no sobering soup on the table when I came back.

"Mo Zhao, where is the wine soup?" Yu Xiaoyu asked Zhao's mother.

Zhao's mother came out of the kitchen, looked at the long dining table, and was depressed. Then she turned her face and asked Zhou's mother, "Have you seen sobering soup?"

"I'm cleaning, but I didn't pay attention." Zhou's mother looked up.

"I just put it here?" Zhao's mother wondered, "Who was in the living room just now?"

Zhou's mother paused and hesitated for a moment before saying, "It seems... Miss Cheng. I just saw her go upstairs."

Yu Xiaoyu frowned when she heard the words and looked at the second floor. The guest room arranged for Cheng Lijuan was on the first floor. What should she do? What did she do up there?"

Her words had not yet fallen, and then a shrill scream came from the room on the second floor with a bang.

Yu Xiaoyu said something wrong, and then immediately rushed upstairs.

In the master bedroom, there was the sobering soup just prepared by Zhao's mother on the table near the window. The man stood straight by the bed and his upper body was red. Naked, the lower body has been put on shorts.

His eyes were red and he looked at the door. The faint murderous atmosphere made the indoor temperature suddenly cold.

Cheng Lijuan fell to the ground in a pink silk suspender pajamas, and there was a trace of blood oozing from the corners of her lips.

Seeing someone enter the door, she looked up, rolled her eyes and fainted.

Yu Xiaoyu looked at the picture in front of him like a bright heart, and his body suddenly became cold, and his heart said that it was finished.

Cheng Lijuan took advantage of their lack of attention and brought the sobering soup upstairs. It is possible that in the process, she made some indescribable actions to An Youjing, who was drunk. Who knows that in the process, An Youjing suddenly woke up, and then...

Then, Cheng Lijuan didn't have it.

Yu Xiaoyu's face was like ashes, and he couldn't wait to go up and add two feet to her.

Cheng Lijuan, you are fucking sick. Even people like An Youjing dare to come up with ideas! This is your brother-in-law! Where the fuck is your face!

"Quick, send it to the hospital." Yu Xiaoyu ordered Zhao's mother and Zhou's mother to follow that if Cheng Lijuan died in the villa, the An family and the Yu family would never end.