08

Zhou's mother, who was cleaning, looked up and said, "Go back to the young master. The young lady drove out."

An You-kyou frowned and called the housekeeper Gu Zhixiong, "Let Xiao Jin report Yu Qiuyu's whereabouts to me when he comes back."

The other end of the phone was slightly stunned, "Young master, Xiao Jin is in the villa. Are you looking for him?"

An Youjun was also stunned. Yu Qiuyu had a driver's license, but she was afraid that she had hardly driven out by herself. "Yu Qiuyu drove out without a driver?"

"Yes, young master." At the other end of the phone said, "The young lady drove out by herself."

Weird!

An Youwei was slightly worried and said to the phone, "Look at what car she is driving. Come back and send me her driving record."

"Young master, this is..."

An Youjun said, "I care about my wife."

After he finished speaking, he hung up the phone and said to his mother next to the building, "Clean up the next room later."

Mrs. Zhou nodded when she heard the words.

An Youjiong went back to the study. The man looked at his gloomy face, remembered the picture just now, and consciously said goodbye to him.

An Youying took out another USB flash drive from the safe, took it in his hand, and then put it in his trousers belt. He went out with a deep heart.

The twilight is in four, and the lights are on for the first time.

Yu Xiaoyu drove back to the villa. An You-hing hadn't come back yet. After dinner, she couldn't wait to take a bath and couldn't wait to import today's results into the computer.

In the brightly coloured photos, each photo is the same person.

The man's facial features were correct, his hair was combed brightly and neatly, and he was dressed in gray short clothes and trousers. Yu Xiaoyu followed him all afternoon, from home to the park to the chess and card room. His steps and face could not be seen a trace of decadence.

Yu Xiaoyu copied all the photos to the C disk on the computer desktop. After packing up, he saw a folder named 'Interview' on the desktop.

After thinking for a moment, the mouse in her hand moved and opened the folder.

The folder is full of photos in small picture mode. Yu Xiaoyu opened the picture thinking that the man had not come back yet.

Then, her mobile phone suddenly vibrated, which was Le Jiaxuan's phone.

Yu Xiaoyu pressed to answer, and before he could say anything, the door of the room was opened from the outside.

After looking at each other, An Youxuan turned his eyes lightly and turned his eyes to the wide computer screen.

Then, his eyes bent slightly and looked at the woman thoughtfully.

Yu Xiaoyu noticed his strangeness and turned his head to look, and then his heart was shocked! The picture opened on the computer is a picture of a man leaning against a chair by the swimming pool.

In the photo, the man's whole body is smooth, and only a small bath towel is attached to the important part.

"Are you thinking about me in Xiao?" The man's voice was hoarse and low, with an unclear smile on the corners of his mouth.

Yu Xiaoyu quickly hung up the phone and was busy going forward to turn off the screen, but the computer was stuck and could not be turned off.

Shit! Isn't it an interview? How can it be naked? Photo?

Yu Xiaoyu looked back at the computer screen and explained to him, "Don't get me wrong. I thought it was just an interview photo, but I didn't expect it to be your private photo."

An Youjun looked at her indifferently licking her lips. He reached out to slowly relieve his buttons and slowly stepped forward. "It doesn't matter. I'm your man. How boring is it to look at the photo? So if you really want to, I can try to accept you."

Yu Xiaoyu squinted and watched the man take off the shirt he had been wearing, and then watched him reach out and take out something from his belt and put it back.

Then she was instantly excited. It was a USB flash drive!

After a meal, will this only be what Le Jiaxuan wants?

"Don't embarrass yourself!" Yu Xiaoyu interrupted him righteously, "I know you hate me. I really want it later, but you won't give it..."

She frowned and said embarrassedly, "Then I don't think you can do it."

An Youjing's eyes changed slightly, and she further pushed her into the corner, and then lifted the broken hair on her lips. "Do you think I can't do it?"

He sneered, and as soon as he stretched out his hand, he picked up her wrist and pulled it down to himself, "Do you think it's okay?"

With a flash of touch, Yu Xiaoyu's hand seemed to have been burned by fireworks, and she immediately broke away from her hand.

Neuropathy! Don't you hate Yu Qiuyu? Take off your clothes in front of her? And let her get close to herself?

Yu Xiaoyu slowly turned his eyes and turned his eyes away. "Yes, Mr. An, you are very good. You are great. I said something wrong just now."

An Youjun stretched out his hand to straighten her face, and then stared at her eyes. "The mouth is very sharp."

After saying that, he took off his trousers and threw them directly in the soft chair in front of the computer in front of her, and turned into the bathroom with a smile.

"That..." Yu Xiaoyu shouted to the bathroom, "Mr. An, I'm taking the Buddhist route now. I really don't need it!"

In the bathroom, only the sound of water responded.

"Are you still trying to accept me?" Yu Xiaoyu muttered, "Don't accept me!!!"

As she said, she pulled away the soft chair and wanted to sit down, and then her eyes fell on the dark suit trousers inside.

She obviously saw the USB flash drive in the man's behaviour just now, but his behaviour seemed a little indescribably strange.

She looked at the bathroom again, and then stretched out her hand, but stopped in mid-air again.

Yu Xiaoyu remembered the scene of following Yu Xiaopeng this afternoon. She suddenly felt that what she saw was completely different from what Le Jiaxuan expressed in the matter of embezzlement of public funds.

Thinking of Yu Qiuyu's suicide because she was accused by the An family in the original work, she withdrew her hand and decided to continue to follow Le Jiaxuan for two days before deciding whether to trust Le Jiaxuan.

Yu Xiaoyu hung up the man's clothes, and then her mobile phone rang, and she saw the class group sending a notice of the specific time to take graduation photos.

Looking at the information, she suddenly thought of something and searched in the computer according to her memory, and then found the original thesis Defence.

Great, fortunately, you don't need to do it yourself!

Although she married into a real rich family to "pay the debts for her father", Yu Xiaoyu, a young lady of a rich family, did not enjoy any of the honor. Thinking of her work after graduation, she decided to return to her old career. Coincidentally, she also studied language and literature.

She tried to search the novels she had written before in the computer, and there was no unexpected blank.

At this time, the door of the bathroom rang, and the man came out of the bath towel around his lower body.