24

Yu Xiaoyu didn't receive a call from the other party. Thinking that he had been out for a long time, he rushed back to the villa from the hospital and arrived home after 5 p.m.

The high table in front of the sofa in the hall was full of all kinds of gift bags. She glanced at it and then reached out to check each gift one by one.

These gifts are mostly gold, silver jewellery and medicine, except for the white gift box in her hand.

In the box, a sapphire blue tie came into view. The white lines on the background of the tie are intertwined. The colour is serious and cold, moderate, and it is the most suitable for giving it to others.

However, she smelled a fragrance, as if someone had deliberately washed it.

Yu Xiaoyu is suspicious. Who has bought a gift and washed it specially? She put away her tie, called Zhao's mother, and asked her, "Did Uncle Gu buy these things in the afternoon?"

Zhao's mother heard the sound and immediately rushed to the sofa, took a look and hurriedly said, "Young grandma, this is not in your hand. This is a gift from Miss Su."

"Butler Gu just told me that I forgot to put it away."

Yu Xiaoyu gave her a oh, handed her the box and asked, "Who is Miss Su?"

"It's Miss Su Xue." Zhao's mother said.

Miss Su Xue? Yu Xiaoyu searched in his mind for a long time before he had a little impression.

In the original book, An Youying has a sweetheart who is a childhood sweetheart. She is Su Xue, the granddaughter of the Su family who has been friends with the An family. The two have been inseparable since childhood. An Youying has played the role of hooligan brother and protected Su Xue for more than ten years.

Who knows that when the little sweetheart grows up, the girl's love is beginning to open. She only likes gentle and handsome teenagers, and she is not interested in An Youjing, a man who is arrogant and evil.

After that, Su Xue naturally got married, and then followed her husband away from other countries. Two years later, she divorced and returned to China and intervened in the marriage of Yu Qiuyu and An You-gyang.

Su Xue's gift appeared at this time, which showed that she may have divorced and returned to Sangzi's land.

A divorced woman gives a tie to a married man, which is a very dangerous signal.

Thinking of this, Yu Xiaoyu was extremely excited. It was best for the two of them to rekindle their old feelings. An Youqing threw a divorce letter in front of him, and then they were all happy.

She said to Zhao's mother, "How dare you let Miss Su spend money? Why don't you call Miss Su to see when it's convenient for her to come home for dinner?"

Zhao's mother opened her lips slightly and didn't have time to respond to her sudden enthusiasm. "We don't have Miss Su's contact information, and she didn't come to the villa today. She just asked the driver to send it."

"Is that so?" Yu Xiaoyu looked disgusted when he heard the words, "Then you should send your tie to the young master's room and be sure to put it away."

"What do you want to send to my room to collect?"

As soon as the voice fell, Yu Xiaoyu heard the man's voice from behind.

She turned around and saw the man standing in front of the stairs on the second floor and staring at herself sideways.

"Naturally, things won't be bad when sent by beautiful women." Yu Xiaoyu smiled.