05

"Grandma, you are just fine. You should not be too tired." Zhao's mother said gently, "Go to rest early."

Yu Xiaoyu was stunned when he heard the words and suddenly remembered his scream just now. Bed, I can't laugh or cry.

She hung up the phone and waited for nearly half an hour, but the man had not returned to his room.

Yu Xiaoyu looked at the wall clock past ten o'clock, and then sent a message to An Youqian and locked the door.

As soon as An Youjiong hung up the phone, he saw the WeChat sent by the woman: [An Youjiong, I locked the door to sleep #smile#]

His eyebrows were locked, and a few words emanated a cold breath from the screen, which was in sharp contrast to the flattery of her hippie smiling face in the past.

An Youyu roughly turned over the dialogue she sent to herself earlier, which was full of self-talking information such as 'Husband, remember to eat', 'drink less wine', and 'drive carefully'.

He laughed at the woman's knowledge that her marriage was just a scene, and it was necessary to be so attentive?

However, she seems to have eaten leopard gallbladder today!

An You-kyo got up directly to go back to the room, and then stopped, thinking of the woman's petite cry just now. At the sound of the bed, he rubbed his jaw and turned around and threw his mobile phone directly on the bed.

That woman did it on purpose. In the past, she didn't get a response to her flattery. Now she has learned to be smart and wants to change her routine?

An You and King smiled. Since you are like this, I don't think so.

That night, An Youqing did not go back to his room to sleep, but his heart seemed to be stuck by something and slept so uneasily that he woke up in the morning with a little blue eyes.

He got up and came to the restaurant, glanced at the breakfast on the table, and accidentally found that the people in the kitchen had cooked Cordyceps turtle soup for him.

An You-kyou raised his eyebrows, which is a commonly used kidney tonic soup! It seems that the people in this villa probably heard the woman's cry last night.

He smiled coldly and thought that Le Jiaxuan would soon know how to abuse her sister, and then he would send a message to question him and take the opportunity to inquire about something else.

Thinking of this, An Youxuan was happy. Looking up, the woman who knew that she was eating at home and went downstairs impatiently did not come this morning.

He pulled his neckline and casually asked, "Why doesn't Yu Qiuyu go downstairs?"

Zhao's mother was a little surprised. This was the first time she heard the young master take the initiative to ask her wife, "The young grandma didn't have a good rest last night. Just now she said she had to sleep for a while."

An Youjun's hand paused slightly, raised his eyes and said coldly, "In this case, don't cook too much early in the future. It's a waste."

Zhao's mother was sore. She thought that the young master suddenly cared about the young grandmother. Who knew what it meant.

Yu Xiaoyu had a good night's sleep. When she saw the complicated chandelier on the top of the room, she woke up in an instant.

Look at the time, it's past eleven o'clock.

Yu Qiuyu is now a senior student. She is about to graduate and has nothing to do at school. She hasn't been back to school for a long time, so Yu Xiaoyu wants to go to school after lunch and bring her things back.

Just after packing up and going downstairs, I saw a woman sitting on the sofa in the lobby drinking coffee leisurely.

Hearing the footsteps, the woman looked up and then got up and smiled sweetly at Yu Xiaoyu, "Xiaoyu."

The woman's delicate little face and lips are like blood, and her curved eyebrows are full of peach blossom eyes. The clear eyes are as bright as stars. The tight V-neck skirt shows her exquisite posture and looks charming.

He is Le Jiaxuan, a popular front-line artist under Ye's Group.

Yu Xiaoyu had to admit that her sister was so dazzling that she looked a little gloomy when she was casual.

"Sister, why did you come suddenly?" She was a little surprised. In her memory, most of Le Jiaxuan's contacts with her were mainly by phone.

Looking at the woman sitting opposite the sofa, Le Jiaxuan frowned lightly. In the past, she was always full of joy about herself. Why is she deliberately alienated today?

She raised her eyes and looked at the red plum faintly visible on the neck of the person opposite. "I'm going to film in H City in a couple of days, so I'll come to see you first."

"I'm fine. Don't worry, sister." Yu Xiaoyu didn't know that she would suddenly come today, so he was not ready to get close to her.

Le Jiaxuan nod his head, looked at her dressed up, and asked, "Are you going to go out?"

Yu Xiaoyu nodded and always felt that Le Jiaxuan was not just looking at himself. "I'm going to graduate. I'm going to school."

"Why don't I come back in a few days before I go with you?"

Yu Xiaoyu knew her intention, and Yu Xiaopeng's matter was very active. Not only was Le Jiaxuan affected, but also Yu Qiuyu at school felt ashamed, so she was a little resistant to going to school.

Yu Xiaoyu smiled and refused her kindness. "My sister is still busy. I can go by myself."

"Okay." Le Jiaxuan was a little surprised. She didn't expect her to refuse so bluntly. Her eyes were fixed on the man's neckline, and then sighed, "He bullied you again?"

Yu Xiaoyu is not sure whether Le Jiaxuan is sincere. After all, Le Jiaxuan is a little confused about her attitude towards her memory.

She pulled up her clothes slightly and smiled, "No, he has been fine with me these two days."

Le Jiaxuan smiled from the bottom of her heart. She was too careful. She never reported her worries as before. "That's good. Then you can find a way to find something as soon as possible."

Her voice is delicate and soft, and it sounds like coaxing people.

"Sister, are you talking about USB flash drive?" Yu Xiaoyu asked tentatively.

She vaguely remembered that Le Jiaxuan said earlier that Yu Xiaopeng's case was someone else's fault, and the evidence was in the USB flash drive in An Youjing's hand. If you want to prove Yu Xiaopeng's innocence, you must get the USB flash drive.

Le Jiaxuan glanced around, and several servants didn't pay attention to them, so they said annoidly to her, "Don't talk nonsense."

After saying that, she went straight to the opposite side, sat down beside Yu Xiaoyu, and lowered her voice and said, "There are some words that you can know in your heart."

She paused, looked at the woman's confused appearance, and changed the topic again, "When Dad's matter is over, why don't you consider divorce?"

It turned out that she came with a purpose this time. Yu Xiaoyu frowned. As soon as she passed through it, she got sick again. Yu Qiu gave some subtle memories that she was vague, but the original book wrote that Yu Xiaopeng owed usury because he was addicted to gambling money, which triggered the matter of misappropriation of public funds.

Therefore, the matter of 'public funds' does exist. After listening to Le Jiaxuan's words, it seems that the reality is a little different from the plot in the original work?

Yu Xiaoyu restrained his mind and whispered, "Sister, I want to divorce now."