Episode 36: The Number 1 vs 2 + Ben

(Watch Opening)

Ben sits in a singular seat on the bus ride to the location for his exam. He sits there awkwardly as he shifts gazes to Bakugo and Midoriya who sat far away from each other. Ben facepalms by the lack of communication with the team.

Ben: Yeah, silence isn't working for me... Are you two gonna talk at all during the exam?

Bakugo: Shut the hell up, watch-boy!

Ben: And he does talk! Now for the other one.

Midoriya shifts in his seat, whether it was nerves for the exam or with being on a team with Bakugo.

Midoriya: I-i... I'm a little worried about our exam. We need to come up with a plan.

Ben: Finally, we start something! Considering our opportunities and options the best course of action would be to run away and avoid getting into combat with All Might as soon as possible, right Bakugo?

Bakugo shoots a glare at Ben as it shuts Midoriya up while Ben waits for Bakugo to answer, but is only given silence. Ben sighs as he lowers his head.

Ben: Oh yeah... Definitely gonna be so fun.
_________________________________________

The trio arrive at the location as they enter what appears to be a fake city scape. The doors open as they walk through, the announcer spoke over the speakers.

Announcer: Team Midoriya, Bakugo, and Tennyson practical exam is about to begin. Ready go!

Bakugo starts walking into the town as Midoriya and Ben rush after him.

Midoriya: Bakugo, listen. For this exam, the teacher's are the villains and we're the heroes, so we need a solid plan. Normally, I'd suggest that we analyze the villain's combat ability and choose to fight them or run away based off that.

Ben: Yep, but in this case, the villain is All Might.

Midoriya: Exactly, so we don't need to think about it because direct combat is out of the question. Truthfully speaking, it would be impossible to beat him.

Bakugo tries walking faster as Midoriya tries keeping up with him.

Midoriya: It's a really bad idea, Bakugo!

Bakugo: Stop following me!

He keeps walking forward as Midoriya again tries to make Bakugo see some reason.

Midoriya: All Might is probably waiting for us on this main road. We should take another route.

Bakugo: I'm not gonna run away from this fight. It'll look better if we blast that smile off his face.

Ben: You know that's a stupid idea, right?

Bakugo: I thought I told you to shut up! I don't need you or Deku!