Episode 24 - An Explosive Finale

(Watch Opening)

After the events of Ben revealing the truth about his parents, the trio are seen walking down the hallway. Todoroki had stayed in the infirmary for treatment from the last battle.

Kirishima: Hey, bro. You alright?

Ben: Doing better, Kirishima.

Kirishima wrapped his arm around Ben's neck putting him in a small headlock.

Kirishima: Eijiro! Call me Eijiro, Ben.

He gave the watch wielder a wide grin as Ben smiled back as Mina skips happily down the hallway stopping before turning to face Ben and Kirishima.

Mina: This is so awesome! I can't believe that you and I are almost to the finals, I'm so excited!

Ben: Don't get too cocky, Pinky. You still have to climb the obstacle known as Bakugo.

Mina: Oh please, I'm not worried! I took down Aoyama without much effort, I managed to go toe-to-toe with Iida, I think I can hold my own against explosion boy.

Ben and Kirishima exchanged looks of doubt as Mina continues to grin with determination. Ben sighed as he spoke.

Ben: Look, after seeing his matches with Uraraka and Eijiro, I just worried is all.

Mina: Hehe, you don't need to be. I'm tougher than I look!

She playfully jabbed her best friend in the shoulder as the trio laughed, suddenly the intercom made an announcement.

Present Mic: Now it's time for the final match of the Semi-finals! And it's bound to be an explosive one again folks!

Mina: I guess I'm up.

Mina takes a breath as she turns around to walk towards the arena, before quickly rushing back to give Ben a tight hug catching him off guard.

Mina: Good luck hug... See ya!

She smiled widely as she lets go before running to the arena, leaving Ben and Kirishima in the hallway. Ben watched as she ran off as he smiled before he felt a hand on his shoulder.

Kirishima: C'mon Ben, let's get back to cheer her on!

Ben: Right.

The two walk back to the seating area where they took their seats as the next match was about to begin.

Present Mic: And now ladies and gentlemen! We've reached the last match of the Semi-finals, and both contestants are fired up! He's an explosive force who's been blasting away at his opponents since round one, Class 1A's Katsuki Bakugo!

Bakugo stands on his side of the arena with an unpleasant expression on his face, which was pretty much his natural expression. Present Mic announced his opponent.