Episode 30: Climax

(Watch Opening)

The alley went silent as everyone stares at the new form that Ben had just turned into. The alien looked at his hands and body as he himself knew something was weird.

Ben: Huh, New alien. For some odd reason I knew this would only happen in a life or death situation.

Todoroki: Ben? What are you?

Midoriya: 'I've never seen him turn into that one before, could he have gotten that one just recently?'

Ben continued to look at himself as he raised his fist with a smile.

Ben: Okay, Stain... Come get some.

Stain: Heh, with pleasure...

Stain and Ben began to run towards one another as they clashed, Ben managing to catch the blade as Stain stares at him. Stain gets in close as he smells something as he recoils a bit.

Stain: Agh, what is that stench?

Ben blinks twice before he sniffed as well before he smelled his hand, recoiling too as he groans.

Ben: Gah, I think it's me!

With the blade in hand, Ben pulled back before punching the Hero Killer in the gut sending him back a few feet. As he flew back, Stain threw a knife towards Ben as it ran through his arm cutting it off.

Midoriya/Iida: T-tennyson!!!

Todoroki: Ben!

The others watched in shock as Ben looks at the limb on the ground. The limb suddenly sprouted a light green vine that reached back up to Ben's body as the limb reattached.

 The limb suddenly sprouted a light green vine that reached back up to Ben's body as the limb reattached

Ben: Oh, you are in so much trouble...

Ben ran forward once more as his fist slammed into the ground, the floor suddenly began to shake as multiple vines grew from the earth as Stain cuts through them as he tries to avoid them.

Todoroki and Midoriya watched in amazement as to this new form's powers. Ben looked at the others with a smile as the vines seemed to keep the Hero Killer occupied for a few more moments.

Stain: ENOUGH!!!

Stain cut through the rest of the vines as he looked back at the group as he pointed the sword at Ben.

Stain: I've humored this long enough.... I must put an end to those two frauds and I intend on doing so!

Ben: Well, you'll have to get through me!

Ben raised his arms as two balls of fire burst from his hands.