Episode 19 - The boy born with everything

(Watch Opening)

It was the end of the cavalry battle and Todoroki brought both Ben and Midoriya to a corridor as they stood there in silence until Ben decided to break it.

Ben: So, you brought us here. Now what?

Midoriya: We should probably eat soon. The cafeteria's gonna be busy. Don't you think?

Todoroki didn't respond as he continued to glare at the two, Midoriya was nervous but Ben was getting annoyed as he started to walk out of the corridor.

Ben: Look, if you only dragged us here just to stare at us, then I'm leaving. I really need to get some food.

Todoroki: I was overwhelmed....

Ben stopped as both him and Midoriya looked at Todoroki with surprised expressions as he continues speaking.

Todoroki: And it made me break the promise I made to myself a long time ago.

Midoriya: 'It would have given him such an advantage to use his left side. And yet... he didn't.'

Todoroki: Iida and Kaminari... Yaoyorozu and Uraraka... None of them felt it. In that moment, I was the only one who could sense your true power. It reminded me of something... Experiencing All Might's Quirk.

Midoriya: Oh, yeah? Okay... Is that all?

Ben grew confused by the current situation. He knew that the powers were similar, but it wasn't an exact duplicate. Todoroki must really want Midoriya to be his rival if he's trying this hard to make the two sound similar. It didn't really clear up why Todoroki had Ben come along as well, but Ben just stood there as Todoroki continued.

Todoroki: I'm saying... The power coming from you felt the same as All Might's. Midoriya, tell me. Are you really All Might's secret love child or something?

Both Ben and Midoriya stared blankly at Todoroki as they couldn't believe that crazy theory. Ben's blank expression soon turned into a grin, as he covered his mouth struggling not to laugh loudly.

Ben: 'Secret love child?! You can't be serious, do you realize how many quirk variations there are in the world? Just because two people have similar Quirks doesn't mean they're related!'

Todoroki: Well, Midoriya, are you?

Midoriya: No, no way... that's not it at all. But I guess even if I was, I'd totally say I wasn't, so you probably won't believe me no matter what, I bet. Anyway, I promise, you've got the wrong idea. And... Why would you even think that about me?

Todoroki: "That's not it at all" is interesting wording. It suggests there is
something between you two that you're not supposed to talk about.

Midoriya: U‐Uh...

Todoroki: My father is the hero Endeavor. You must've heard of him.
Which means you're aware that he's the number‐two hero. So if both of you're connected to the number‐one hero, All Might, in some way... That would mean... that I have even more
reason to beat you.
_________________________________________

Meanwhile All Might is at the stairs talking with Endeavor.

All Might: Yo! Long time no see! Let's catch up, Endeavor.