𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟏

Start from the beginning

She smiles back and a faint flush spreads across her face "Hi Take!", making you roll your eyes. Takemichi nods his head to you when he sees you next to her "Hi, [Y/n]!" "Hey.." you grumble, making him frown "Is everything okay? You look kind of-" "Pissed off? Yes! Yes, I am!!" You snap and turn on your heel, walking into your class.

Takemichi turns to his girlfriend, rubbing the back of his neck "Did I say something wrong?" "No" Hina chuckles, waving him off "She's just mad because of her brothers" "I wonder who they are...she always seems to be annoyed by them" he mumbles. She was about to answer but the bell rings "See you later for lunch" "Okay!" He instantly nods, watching her walk away.

You would be lying if you say you didn't sleep through your first few classes until lunch break. Though Hina slaps you awake, standing in front of your desk with her hands on her hips. Looking up to her with knitted eyebrows "Ouch! What the fuck, Hina?" "Wake up, it's lunchtime!" She informs you with a scowl on her face.

Jumping up from your chair, you cheer while grabbing your backpack to take out your bento box "Yayyy~ I- No!!" "What?" She stares at you with widened eyes since you startled her. You look at her, whining "I forgot my food! That's all my brother's fault!!" "We can share mine" she quickly says before you try to jump over the school gate again to get lunch from a nearby konbini but then get caught by a teacher and spend the next two weeks in detention.

"Really?!" You gasp and look at her with puppy eyes "Of course!" She nods and you immediately hug her "You're a lifesaver, Hina!! What would I do without you?!"

"Let my Hina go!!"

Spinning around, you spot Takemichi stomping towards you while pointing his finger at you and his friends trail behind him. Flipping him off, you stick your tongue out to him "No, she's mine! I treat her better than you!", you two start bickering while making your way to some benches to sit down and eat lunch.

Hina eventually had to separate you both when you started to threaten him to beat him up, so she gave you food to shut you up. You calmly eat while also finishing the rest of your homework for the next classes and ignore the others since Hina is actually the only person you're friends with and care about at this school.

"[Y/n], we said we would hang out after school. How about we go shopping in Harajuku?" Hina suggests, tapping your shoulder to get your attention. You instantly nod, recalling you stole Rindou's card "Yess!-" "I wanna come too!" Takemichi chimes in and you look at him unamused "No, piss off. You're annoying and Hina is my girlfriend today"

He gasps offended and you both immediately start arguing again. Hina goes between you two, having to promise Takemichi she would go out with him tomorrow but today it would be just you and her. He pouts while you have a winning grin plastered on your face, much to his displease but you honestly don't care.

The rest of the school day was boring but okay. You slept during math but you were wide awake during art class since painting was a hobby of yours. It is also one of the few classes where the teacher praises you and you are genuinely interested in it. It wasn't like you're bad at school but you are lazy. You are actually pretty smart, and you never have a problem passing any tests and exams. Though your laziness sometimes shows when you get scolded by the teachers for not paying attention to them.

"Finally!" You yawn and stretch your arms over your head as you walk out of the school building with Hina at around 5pm after club activities. She chuckles beside you as you two head towards the train station "Today wasn't that bad, [Y/n]" "It was bad! It was soooo~ boring, I thought I'm gonna die!" You exclaim dramatically while she laughs at you, shaking her head because of your antics.

You two go to a mall, buying clothes and other stuff like beauty products since your eyeliner was empty. When you pass a store which you know your brothers liked, you grab Hina's hand and drag her into the shop "C'mon, let's go in there!", she looks around and mumbles "This stuff is so expensive.."