#Special Chapter 4 [End]

DUNK POV

Many years have passed...Joong and I have been through a lot....and now it's time to close our story with something that people call

'MARRIAGE'

After we worked and raised money, about a year ago, Joong and I built a resort on the beach and we worked together to manage the resort...

The resort we named 'JD Resort'

Now standing firmly on the shore...

The visitors came......we raised more money and finally decided to get married...

"You guys are finally getting married, I can't believe this is happening," Nanon said.

"I'm going to get a lot of cake," said Sea.

"You still haven't changed Sea," I said.

"By the way, you two only came together, where are Ohm and Jimmy?", I asked.

"They're waiting for P'Pond and N'Phuwin," Nanon said.

"Are you sure you're not fighting with your boyfriend?", I asked suspiciously.

"No!!!", Nanon and Sea raised their voices.

"I'm getting suspicious....hurry up and tell me!", I said.

After that, I sat for almost 4 hours listening to the complaints of the two, each of which had a duration of 2 hours....

"So in conclusion, you're jealous that Ohm is talking to a girl, and you're upset that Jimmy is restricting your snacks?", I concluded.

Both of them nodded...

"You guys are here?"

Joong came and immediately sat down and hugged my waist.

"Why?", I asked.

"Ohm is looking for Nanon, and Jimmy
looking for Sea, both of them are heading this way," Joong said with his eyes closed.

"Shit...let's go Sea," said Nanon who was immediately responded to by Sea's nod.

"We're leaving, you don't tell them," Nanon said again before pulling Sea's hand to go with him.

A moment later, two people with grim faces came in.

"Hi Ohm, Jimmy"

Neither of them responded, just busy looking around.