#17

Dunk Pov

Did that kiss.... really happen?

Unfortunately before I got the answer....my mind went blank and then...

"Dunk"

"Dunk?"

"Huh??", I was surprised after being called repeatedly by Joong.

"It's morning, let's go have breakfast and then continue our journey," said Joong.

"..."

That was ..... just a dream???

Since when did the moon turn into the sun?

And....when am I in the car??

I remember last night....

"Dunk?"

"Huh?"

"Come on."

"oh....khrub"

I tried to adjust my vision to the blinding light, my body was aching, probably because I slept in the car seat...

What exactly happened?

Did I fall asleep on the beach and Joong took me to the car?

Or...the part where we went to the beach was actually just my dream?

Nothing's Real....😔

"Are you still sleepy?" Joong gently asked.

"No...Huamm", embarrassingly, I said no but yawned widely...

"But we have to go back", Joong said as he reached out his hand to help me straighten my hair...

"Dunk...let's go...."

"khrub"

.

.

"Thanks, I thought we were just going to the usual place," I said after we arrived in front of my dorm.

"Sorry for not telling you...come on in."

"umm..."

I tried not to bring up the matter last night despite being very curious and thinking about it all the time....

A few days later....

Did that kiss really happen or not?

I'm still thinking about that...

The thing is that it feels so real...

But...it's also very strange to be real.... ....

"Here comes my friend", for now I decided not to think about it anymore, instead I had to find a way to save myself from my two friends who looked very curious...

They also showed me the pictures of me and Joong that were spread on the internet, the culprit of which I didn't know. ....

"so romantic"

"very cute"

"very suitable"

Nanon teased me....

"I transferred the money I borrowed the other day," I said, making Nanon speechless.

"That fast, hey, I told you not to rush," Nanon said.

"I'm not in a hurry khun..., it's just that even if I keep it I won't use it, because my mom already sent money for me", Nanon nodded in understanding.

"By the way we have the exam next Monday, are you ready?", Sea asked.

"I should be....", I replied.

"No....I'm not ready yet, that bastard Ohm keeps bothering me with so many things that I'm losing my concentration," Nanon complained while hugging Sea.

"Let go of me Nanon," Sea cried.

Sea grimaced at me for help, but I could only apologize because if I helped him, I might become Nanon's next victim....

"There you are", a handsome senior greeted us.

"P'Pond", as far as I know P'Pond is the senior who asked for my line id the other day, and Sea once told me that Nanon is familiar with P'Pond...

Huppp!!!

P'Pond was surprised when Nanon suddenly jumped up and hugged him

"I'm not ready for the test phiiiii," Nanon said as he wiggled around.

"Stop Nanon, phi is getting dizzy", said P'Pond.

"That person is as disturbing as  nightmares."

"That person?"

"So lately someone named Ohm has been disturbing his life," Sea said.

"Ohm??"

"Ohm Pawat khrub"

"ooh....N'Ohm..but phi thought it was the other way around"

"P'Pond...."

"Dunk"

The call that coincided with a light touch on my right shoulder made me automatically turn my head to see who was coming....

"Joong, shouldn't you be studying?", I asked.

"I should be, but Jimmy said he wanted to take Sea to lunch," Joong replied and sat between me and P'Pond.

"Just the two of you? Where?", I asked.

"...", Joong paused then looked at me with an expression that I couldn't explain.

"Ohm went with his girlfriend," Jimmy said.

Girlfriend?

"Ohm has a girlfriend?", I asked surprised.

"Why? Jealous?" Joong asked coldly.

"No....no....it's just that I just found out that he has a girlfriend so I'm a bit....surprised."

"Do you remember phi here?", asked P'Pond.

"Of course...oh...P'Pond, would phi like to join us for lunch?", I asked.

"Can I join?" he asked, smiling at Joong.

The handsome man is really something, I invited him and he looked at the handsome man who was still hugging my shoulder...

"Of course......... why  not", Sea said.

I suddenly felt that something unusual was going to happen....the atmosphere became gloomy even though the sky still looked bright...

To Be Continued