#02

Dunk Pov

"Sorry I'm late," I said as I arrived at the library.

"You...hufftt", Nanon looked like he wanted to rant.

"I had a little accident...my glasses broke...look...I'm sorry naa...I woke up late because I saw Joong's latest picture on the university blog", I said.

"Why do you think we asked you to come early?", Sea asked.

"Because it's an assignment, don't worry, I'll do it as soon as I can."

"Think about it...we didn't ask you to rush to do the assignment...but because Joong and his gang were here earlier."

"OOHHHH!!!!...."

Sea hurriedly covered my mouth while Nanon apologized to the students in the library as well...

"Let's talk outside," Nanon directed Sea to drag me outside.

.

.

"You're so slow...he's already gone," Nanon said after seeing me checking around...

"rgghh....I'm late...."

"Don't be sad... there's still time", Sea tried to calm me down.

"Let's get back to studying", Nanon said.

"umm"

According to Nanon's information, Joong had come to the main building of my faculty, he stood in front of the student achievement notice board for quite a while before finally leaving...

Out of curiosity, I went straight to the location, along with Nanon and Sea...

"What's he looking at here?" I muttered.

"It looks like he looked at...."

"me", I continued.

I have the highest grades in every subject, so of course I'm in first place...did he come to see me?

"Look at  you? Where did you get that confidence?"

"I'm the best student of the Literature Faculty, Khun Nanon."

"Dunk...I would agree with you if only there was a picture of you," Sea said.

"Huh?"

That's right....there's no picture of me....I guess the person who took care of it forgot to add my picture....

"Now I know," Nanon said suddenly.

"What?"

"He's here to see Yumi," Nanon pointed to the photo of the girl in the second position. ....

Yumi is the star of the literature faculty as well as the star of X University.

"Compared to her...I'm nothing", I said.

"Hey, who taught you to be modest?"

"Nanon is right, after all we don't know if he really saw Yumi or not because, besides the second position there are third, fourth and so on," Sea continued.

"Hmm...you guys are right..."

"Instead of stressing over uncertain things, let's go eat.... ...., P'Mark called me yesterday and told me about a hotpot restaurant owned by a senior of his that just opened a few days ago."

"But our assignment..."

"We can work on it later," Nanon said.

"Hmm...okay then...let's go."

.

.

"You know P'Mark said the owners of this restaurant were a couple whose marriage was popular in university", Nanon began to speak.

"Popular?"

"umm...one worked as a doctor and the other as a businessman," Nanon continued.

"wow"

"If I'm not mistaken... it's already 8th year's"

"During that time....how many children have they had?", Sea looked curious.

"They haven't had any children yet, according to P'Mark, both of them are still too busy so they are worried that if they adopt now they might not have time for him"

"Adopt? Why adopt?", I asked.

"hmm...I think I forgot to tell you, but the couple here is not a man and a woman."

"You mean..."

"umm"

"Sorry naa..., I was so happy to see so many customers that I forgot to leave a table for you"

"No problem."

That voice...

Joong?

My eyes widened when I saw the man I've been wanting to see standing in front of the counter with his friend and a few girls surrounding them.

"But we told P'Win two days ago...today Joong won basketball", Ohm said.

"Hmm...then...", the waiter seemed to be thinking.

Suddenly

His eyes fell on me...

"Aha!!!, Now I know....wait for me  here."

What happened?

To Be Continued